“great vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Family room
Lounge
Lounge
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“great vacation”
Reviewed 16 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

The home was complete with the amenities listed. Very comfortable and clean. The children loved the extra bedroom/game room upstairs.The staff at the resort was helpful and maintained a quiet relaxed atmosphere. Only complaint is that the downstairs area tends to be on the hot side and the games room has no air conditioning...only fans. With temps in the mid 90's and up, we could not use the room very often.

“Simply Lovely”
Reviewed 17 March 2011 for a stay in January 2011

This was the 3rd year in a row that we stayed here. The place and location is great. Enjoyed our stay again. Hope to book again next year.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 1 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

This villa is so spacious and clean and wel equipped. It is laid out very well. Love the pool table! There were 3 couples and we had more than enough room in fact we each had our own "wing" and bathroom. We never knew there was anyone else there at night. It is located close to Disney and Universal and alot of great restaurants. The pool and hot tub are also great!

Your age range 55-64
SD
Reviewed 1 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Time at this Villa”
Reviewed 28 October 2010 for a stay in October 2010

Absolutely fantastic villa with lots of space for everyone to relax when returning from the theme parks or the shops.
The pool was perfect for relaxing after a long day and on a couple of days we actually stayed at the villa and chilled out by the pool. The kids loved it so much we actually struggled to get them to come out at night. The villa in our mind is in the perfect location as it was nice and quiet but was still only 10 minutes to the disney parks or the outlet malls. With the games room upstairs the kids had the freedom of going up there to play games or going out to play pool and let the adults relax. We were joined by family for a few days and there was more than enough space for everyone. The clubhouse was nice and all the staff were very friendly. Will definitely be going back in the future.

Your age range 35-44
England
Reviewed 21 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfectly appointed villa for disney attractions and amenities”
Reviewed 31 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

A spacious villa with modern furnishings and all the equipment you could need and more together with pool and hot tub. It is a home from home in an exclusive location which is peaceful.

The villa is superbly appointed for all amenities and disney attractions, you could not choose a better spot.

Liked best: Location, security, furnishings
Liked least: Can't think of anything
Your age range 35-44
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing