“Great villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Family room
Lounge
Lounge
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Great villa”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed in villa with 4 adults 2 kids age 13 and 2 young kids age 6 and 5.. This Villa had everything for a family holiday there is a large room down stairs with bath and shower and a toilet down stairs there is one bedroom up stairs with bath and shower room with 2 others bathrooms up stairs a double and 3 twin rooms we could have easily had a other 2 family's in the house there is also a games room up stairs that has a sofa that pulls out to a double. There is plenty space for clothes to be stored in all rooms plenty towels and beach towels, there is a washing machine and dryer that is great when having a family. The pool area is cleaned every week and has sitting area in or out the sun, large dinning table in the quiet living area loads of plates and other essentials for eating in, there is a book in villa giving you ideas were to eat best for us was longhorn an bjs need to go. There is bikes,air hokey and full size pool table for the kids an big adult kids also. We went up to club house 2 times during our holiday the boys loved the pool area and you can also go fishing there I fishing rods in villa you can take never had anything to eat at club house but had a few cocktails. Universal/island adventure/wet and wild is about 15mins away walarc 5 min go carts crazy golf all 5 mins drive. Would I recommend this villa the answer is defiantly cant wait to go back.

Rhoose Point
Reviewed 28 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

“Wonderful”
Reviewed 9 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
people found this review helpful

Stayed at this villa for 2weeks.there were 9 of us and we never felt under each others feet,everything about this villa is 1st class.even if you wont english football you could walk round to the wonderful club house were it would be on,try the burgers in the club house very nice.would stay here again when we visit usa again.

People with disabilities Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
N.Ireland
Reviewed 18 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

People with disabilities
A TripAdvisor Member
“All we could have asked for.”
Reviewed 22 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

We were very happy with the Sunshine Florida Villa. It was just as pictured online. We had a few minor problems and they were taken care of even though it was past business hours for the management company. The home and furnishings were very nice and the house had more than enough room. We also enjoyed the game room. Any family would enjoy their stay at this home. There is a lot of traffic on the road getting into and out of Terre Verde
Resort. The resort is very secure with a entrance gate and security guard. The employees at the club house were very friendly.

resort.

“We had a great stay.”
Reviewed 14 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

The house was perfect for our 3 families that traveled to Orlando. It is very nicely decorated, comfortable, and very roomy. It had everything we needed for a week stay. The kids loved having a pool and 2 game rooms. The house is a very short drive to shopping and restaurants.

Leigh (owner) is fantastic with communication and information. She made the whole process effortless and worry-free.

We would certainly stay again and I would recommend this house to anyone.

Sioux Falls SD
Reviewed 5 March 2012 for a stay in February 2011

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing