“Beautiful house and wonderful for the money!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful house and wonderful for the money!”
Reviewed 25 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

We loved the waterfall in the pool and the hot tub was perfect and heated well. The layout of the house is great and works perfect for a family. we loved that there was access to the pool/hot tub from the master bedroom. The Wii entertained the kids well and it was a perfect place to come home to following a busy day. The hosue was very clean upon arrival and the only thing I would of changed is that there was 17 towels in the dryer and ofcourse they weren't dry. So we made sure to keep up on the laundry so the next family wouldn't have to redry (took 4 hours) all of the towels. Very worth the money and we will stay in another house like this one the next time we go on vacation...Sooo much better than a motel! Loved it!

MA
Reviewed 21 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
NY
Reviewed 24 January 2012 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway
“Very Nice Vacactions”
Reviewed 18 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

We rented this house for the proximity to the Disney parks but our experience was enriched a lot more when we get home and discover that has it all to make you feel at home, everything was excellent and very clean, the wii, video games, and movies made ??us very happy, I think next year will be back! .. the attention of the people from Loyalty Homes was the best.. I did run in the mornings some times and the neighborhood was really cool for relax and jogging.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Worth every dollar spent.”
Reviewed 1 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Plenty of room for the whole family. Easy to get to shops and parks. Any questions answered quickly.Clean and comfortable rooms and pool.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Dearing GA.
Reviewed 1 November 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: everything the pool hot tub and the peaceful location
Liked least: the door alarm to the pool patio.
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“More then what we expected, simply paradise !!”
Reviewed 8 October 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Where to begin ! We were sceptic at first because sometimes the photos you see on internet don't reflect reality. But in the case of audez's Tropical Heaven, you can be sure that what you see is what you get ! A very comfortable, well equiped house. It is near from any attraction you want to visit. It was so nice to have access to a pool and spa at the end of a day. Do not hesitate to rent this house.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing