“Like being at home”
other travellers have booked this property
Share the memories of the day at The Mad Hatter dining room table!
Gather the family after a day at the parks in the Mad Hatter's family room! There's a large flat screen TV, mad Hatter chairs, couches, so kick back and relax!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Share the memories of the day at The Mad Hatter dining room table!
Gather the family after a day at the parks in the Mad Hatter's family room!
Gorgeous, new, professionally designed - you will adore this home!
The family will really love the decor and comfort of this new family room!
You will feel like chef Ramsey in this new, stainless steel kitchen - it's brand new, so enjoy!
Imagine how you will be thinking about this new king bed after a long day at the parks :)
Your en-suite  private bath. NEW, spacious and ready.....
Your master bath
The queen would love this 3rd bedroom complete with a new queen bed, flat screen TV - !
Relax and enjoy in the queen bedroom
This new bath serves the queen bedroom and children's room.
Ok, prepare the kids for their own Mad Hatter bedroom!  TWO sets of bunk-beds and fabulous decor!
The children will even have their own flat screen TV, Mad Hatter art - try and get them to leave!
They will really love the Mad Hatter hat rack!  Get the camera ready!!
The clubhouse is staffed and there's food to go, help with tickets and lots more going on here.
What you've been waiting for - your HEATED pool even has pool-side food and beverage service!!
You deserve some of this Florida sunshine, and we have it waiting for you!
Your best friend after a long day at the parks (or a long winter!!)
Your beautiful resort has wooden bridges surrounding the pool and views
If you haven't had enough exercise, we've got a fully equipped fitness center waiting.
Bring your tennis rackets because we have the court....!
Your beautiful brick villa awaits....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Like being at home”
Reviewed 28 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012

I recently took our 2 daughters and 6 grandchildren for a vacation to Orlando Florida. While looking for places to stay and not wanting to be separated from each other I decided to look at condo's to rent, boy am I glad I found this one. From the minute we walked into this clean, beautifully decorated condo, we felt like we were at home. Booking was easy with the help of Frank the owner who is so wonderful, right down to the door to door directions that he sent me after finalizing everything, this turned out to be a wonderful vacation and located within minutes of everything...I would and will recommend this condo to everyone...Thanks Frank for helping to make our dreams come true...

A romantic getaway Older travelers
CT
Reviewed 5 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Animal Kingdom - lots of fun!!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

A perfect place for traveling families with kids looking for a picefull, very clean and kozy place to rest after a long exhaustive day. You can relax by the pool or in front of TV. You can play tennis or go for a walk. Very heplpful people when it comes to organizing your trip. Easy check-in and out procedure. No questions asked. Great value for a great service.

A romantic getaway
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very thankful for a relaxing stay!”
Reviewed 1 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

I can't say enough how perfect this condo was for us on our recent trip to Disney and Universal. Not only was the place great, but the owners were welcoming the entire time. I felt like they really wanted us there and to have a fantastic time. Everything was provided so we only had to worry about packing our personal belongings. That was such a bonus.
We came during cooler weather, so we weren't able to try out the outdoor features of the place, such as the pool, but it would have been very convenient if we decided to. The beds in the condo were all exceptional. I have a bad back and I'm always nervous staying in a new place, I can honestly say I wish I had that mattress at home. Everyone loved their beds.
I must say, unless we stayed on site at the Disney parks, I don't think we could have gotten closer to them. We always started our days early, so we had no problem with traffic in the morning. Then, when we returned in the evenings, the condo was an oasis from an exhausting, but fun day in the parks.
I really could go on and on, but I promise, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Hemingway's animal Kingdom to anyone I know.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“excellent”
Reviewed 23 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We stayed at the Lions King Den,and the condo was immaculate,the owner was very kind and considerate,very helpful in many ways.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Clean / Comfortable / Family Friendly - Better than any hotel!”
Reviewed 16 October 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Our experience was excellent from the moment we first made contact with Frank right through to the end. The tip book and directions came in very handy. Overall the condo was perfect for our needs including the pool and WiFi for our teen and pre-teen daughters. Highly recommended and would definitely stay again!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a fantastic vaction!”
Reviewed 17 September 2011 for a stay in July 2011

We had a wonderful time. The condo was just as Frank advertised. Actually, even better than he advertised. The price was amazing. It allowed my children to have their own room on vacation without breaking the bank! We are already making plans to stay with Frank next year! We have recommended these condos to several of our friends! You will love as much as us it if you stay here!!

Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing