“The Ritz of Vacation Rentals!”
other travellers have booked this property
Share the memories of the day at The Mad Hatter dining room table!
Gather the family after a day at the parks in the Mad Hatter's family room! There's a large flat screen TV, mad Hatter chairs, couches, so kick back and relax!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Share the memories of the day at The Mad Hatter dining room table!
Gather the family after a day at the parks in the Mad Hatter's family room!
Gorgeous, new, professionally designed - you will adore this home!
The family will really love the decor and comfort of this new family room!
You will feel like chef Ramsey in this new, stainless steel kitchen - it's brand new, so enjoy!
Imagine how you will be thinking about this new king bed after a long day at the parks :)
Your en-suite  private bath. NEW, spacious and ready.....
Your master bath
The queen would love this 3rd bedroom complete with a new queen bed, flat screen TV - !
Relax and enjoy in the queen bedroom
This new bath serves the queen bedroom and children's room.
Ok, prepare the kids for their own Mad Hatter bedroom!  TWO sets of bunk-beds and fabulous decor!
The children will even have their own flat screen TV, Mad Hatter art - try and get them to leave!
They will really love the Mad Hatter hat rack!  Get the camera ready!!
The clubhouse is staffed and there's food to go, help with tickets and lots more going on here.
What you've been waiting for - your HEATED pool even has pool-side food and beverage service!!
You deserve some of this Florida sunshine, and we have it waiting for you!
Your best friend after a long day at the parks (or a long winter!!)
Your beautiful resort has wooden bridges surrounding the pool and views
If you haven't had enough exercise, we've got a fully equipped fitness center waiting.
Bring your tennis rackets because we have the court....!
Your beautiful brick villa awaits....
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Ritz of Vacation Rentals!”
Reviewed 7 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012

I can't say enough wonderful things about our stay at Frank and Lenore's "Hemingway's animal Kingdom" home. The condo was immaculate and furnished with absolutely everything we needed during our stay. Frank and Lenore were pleasures to deal with and made the whole process super easy and convenient. We will definitely be repeat customers and will recommend their condos to all our friends and family. Looking forward to our next Disney adventure. See you in 2013!

ON Canada
Reviewed 14 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

VA
Reviewed 3 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

“the best stay ever”
Reviewed 28 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

I would recomend this place for anybody it was one of the most comefortable places i have stayed in in a long time!

Montreal
Reviewed 30 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

“It was fantastic!”
Reviewed 31 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

We loved staying at Frank's condo. This is our second time, and it was just as great as the first. The condo exceeded our expectations! It was just like being at home. They think of everything, so if you forgot something, they have it! It is so close to Disney, dining and shopping. If we return to Orlando we will book a condo with Frank and Lenore again!

GA
Reviewed 28 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing