“Nice course, reasonably priced.”

Remington Golf Club
Saint Louis, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Nice course, reasonably priced.”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Course was well maintained with a good variety of holes. It was worth the commute from Orlando to find a reasonably priced course. We played on a Sunday and the course was slow, but we accepted that and enjoyed the day.

Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A lovely course”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Stayed on the Remington Estate but sadly only played this course once on our final day. Wish we had played it several times as it was extremely enjoyable and, despite the heavy rain of a few days before, was in very good condition. The greens rolled extremely well and the fairways were well maintained. The staff were all very friendly and helpful and we have enjoyed several good lunches in their club house. I would certainly recommend this course as it is very well layed out and very fair to all levels of player. Just wish I could play it again but sadly had to come home to the UK!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Linda G
orlando
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“In my back yard”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Remington is a great place for golf. I have a home there and have always like the golf course there, the workers kept the grounds as best as they could. The price is right and they are very helpful and friendly in the pro-shop. Everyone that works there are very friendly. My husband plays there and he enjoys the course. I have been on the golf carts when have gone out with hubby for him to play. I don't play but enjoy the game and like to drive the cart and keep score.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank lori46Orlando
Newton, Massachusetts
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Friendly staff, average course”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

The course is nothing special - wide open fairways, lots of lateral water hazards, but you need to hit it badly to bring them into play for the most parts. Greens were in reasonable shape, but the fairways were a little sad - in general not maintained as well as other course I played. The price is right, though - I paid just $27, including the cart. The staff and the folks I was paired with were friendly and helpful. I'd recommend springing for the higher priced courses nearby - the designs are more interesting and the courses are in better shape.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank West52
puerto rico
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 111 helpful votes
“Not bad at all”
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Pretty good. Booked using golf now. Only 30 odd dollars inc buggy. No sat nav though. We was a few mins late due to traffic but the guy in the shop couldn't have been more helpful. The locals playing saw we were only a 2 ball and let us pass through all the groups waiting so we were first out. Great friendly guys. Think it was seniors day. The course is quite long with wide fairways. Lots of houses lining the fairways only hit one off the tee lol. I think with a bit of work on the course it could be fantastic but needs the work done. Other than that for 30 odd dollars brilliant.

1 Thank spursruss