“Beautiful Home located minutes away from Disney”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Becky R
Macomb, Michigan
“Beautiful Home located minutes away from Disney”
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I have nothing but great things to say about the Belle's Palace and the owner, Julie Parkinson.
My family and I traveled to Florida in late January and were pleasantly surprised to see that Julie and her husband had spent the previous week updgrading the Master Bathroom and replacing some of the furniture. The house is beautiful and it is easy to see that the homeowners take great pride in making the house shine.
The subdivision has a clubhouse that is literally right around the corner from the house. The clubhouse has many extra amenties and my children loved going there to play in the volleyball court and play structure.
The main reason for our trip was to go to Disney World and this house was just minutes away from all of the parks.
I would definitely recommend this home and plan to stay at Belle's Palace in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Jan 2014
I really appreciate you leaving your wonderful review of your stay.
This will help other guests know they are in safe hands & is extremely valuable to future guests who will be able to make an informed choice about the rental house they choose.
It really means a lot to my husband & I that you enjoyed your vacation and would like to return.

Kindest regards,
Julie
Jane_Edis...
London, United Kingdom
“Great location for our family 2 week holiday”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

From the moment I first contacted Julie she was great and very responsive to all of our enquiries. The house is large and suited our 12 member family ideally.

The kitchen is great and well spec'd from a utensils and equipment perspective. We ate in most nights. Wifi, gaming were available and well used.

We asked for the pool to be heated given the time of year and were glad of this given the weather we had. However the central pool only 1 minute walk away is great; the kids loved the pool the adults the jacuzzi.

We used belles palace to visit (favourites first):
Discovery cove
Kennedy space centre
Airboat riding
Busch gardens
Universal / Disney
SeaWorld

A great holiday.

12 Jan 2014
Thank you Jane for taking the time to review your family holiday / vacation I really appreciate it.
Yes in January pool heat is definitely recommended as the overnight temperature drops & can be cold. We do have a pool blanket to help with heat loss overnight.
You & your family were a lovely set of guests, I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Discovery Cove is also one of our number one favourite things to do while there.
All the best Julie.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent family holiday to remember.”
Reviewed 4 January 2014 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

From our first point of contact with Julie regarding booking her superb house until after we returned back home she could not of been more prompt with her reply's, always very helpful and full of tips for our stay. The resort is well kept, close to Disney parks, shops & restaurants. We found it an excellent resort for young families, safe and with plenty of activities from a large pool & tennis courts to cinema all included in the price paid. The house was one of our many highlights even better than the pictures in real life. The children loved their bedrooms and pool, having hours of fun and games while there. The house is clean, comfortable, beautifully furnished with everything you could ever need for an excellent time. I have already booked again for Summer 2014 and am so looking forward to returning to Belle's Palace.

Chesterfield
Reviewed 30 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Carnforth England
Reviewed 27 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
North Yorkshire, UK
Reviewed 19 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Older travelers
19 Dec 2013
Diane, thank you for taking the time to write a review, I really appreciate it. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Belle's.
Kindest regards & thank you for being wonderful guests. Julie
Virginia
Reviewed 8 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
8 Dec 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. Happy to hear everyone enjoyed their stay. You & your family were wonderful guests. Kindest regards & Best wishes Julie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing