“Belle's Palace”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Newton, North Carolina
“Belle's Palace”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Julie is very responsive to any communications and cares about your stay. Top-notch customer service and a wonderful home made for a great vacation.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful vacation home!”
Reviewed 20 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

This vacation home is absolutely beautiful! The location is very close to Disney, the outlet malls and the US192. The home is very clean with modern upgrades and includes everything you need to make your stay comfortable (we especially loved the Keurig and access to cleaning supplies!). The beds are extremely comfortable which we greatly appreciated after long days at the parks! The pool and spa are well-maintained. We felt very safe as this is a gated resort. The resort amenities are great (although we didn't get much opportunity to use them as we were quite busy!). Julie is an attentive owner who responded promptly to all correspondence I would highly this holiday home.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful home.”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Home was very nice. Close to all parks and other attractions. We would definitely book again whenever we vacation in Florida.

liam w
waterford
“Awesome”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

I used the word awesome as a title to this review as it is the buzz word in Florida.Ten of us rented Belle's palace for Two weeks, and it more than lived up to our expectations.The house is in a beautiful,secure resort area minutes from restaurants, shops and the famous theme parks. The house is stunning with all modern mod cons included. What we loved was returning from a day out just unwinding in and around the pool. We would sometimes have a barbecue,and a few drinks to end the night, with the Florida sky above us.Even though there was ten of us, we never felt as if we were in everyone's faces.The younger members could use the games room to chill as well.And I have to mention Julie herself as she was so informative and helpful with all our questions up to and during our stay. It was planned as a holiday of a lifetime, and Belle's palace contributed in no small part. Highly recommended.

Your age range 50-64
J. B
Cincinnati, Ohio
“This is the PERFECT place in Orlando in the PERFECT location!”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

When we saw the pictures on the website, we knew this would be a great place to stay. I am active duty USAF and I wanted to treat my family to a Disney vacation and experience other Orlando theme parks. I looked into staying on a Disney Park hotel, but I didn't want to deal with the crowds, the noise, parking hassles, the waiting for the elevators, crowded pools, etc. I wanted a family friendly atmosphere and a large comfortable place to stay without the crowds. And I remembered that it rains in Florida and who wants to be stuck in a tiny 600 sq. ft. hotel room with hyper kids?

We are so happy we chose Belle's Palace! The kids loved it! My wife loved it (and so did I) and we had plenty of room (3 rooms not even touched) even when it rained. It was so awesome to have your own parking, your own couch, a huge refrigerator for "adult beverages" after 5-6 hours at Disney every day and YOUR OWN POOL!!! Disney is 15 minutes away, Sea World and Universal are 20-30 minutes away (with traffic), the beaches are an hour away and there is shopping and plenty of restaurants within 10-15 minutes from this home.

We loved the place so much my wife wanted to buy the home, LOL! Our kids swam daily and we loved the fact that they could release all of their energy while we relaxed poolside or in the home. The kitchen is well stocked and we cooked a few meals and sat around the huge dining room table as a family...it was so nice!

We are already looking into a week for 2018 and we'll be staying again at Belle's Palace (just not doing all the theme parks). We want to explore the area and the beaches and just relax poolside in this wonderful home.

See you next year!!!
~ The Bauer Family ~
Cincinnati, OH

Your age range 50-64
Annette C
East Haven, Connecticut
“Beautiful home close to all tourist attractions”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

This house is beautiful and updated with all the amenities you could want. The pool area is very nice with a large table for dining. Julie is great to work with and has decorated her home so it's warm and inviting.

Steven G
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

The villa and location are perfect for a family stay visiting the parks, much of this was mentioned in previous reviews and all I can say is this is the best villa we have used in Florida.
What made the difference to me was the personal touch from the owner Julie, she did everything she could to make sure we had a wonderful time, calling the Villa at one point to make sure everything was fine.
Highly recommended.

Management Response
23 Dec 2017
Hi Steven, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review of Belle's, I really do appreciate it. You were wonderful guests and I am glad you all enjoyed your stay. Julie.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing