“Best pizza in Kissimmee!”
Review of Broadway Pizza Bar

Broadway Pizza Bar
Ranked #93 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I have been to Broadway pizza bar a couple times. They have the best pizza in Kissimmee. The staff is very friendly. For some reason I think their personal sized pizza taste different and better than their medium and large size ones. It is a great place to go for pizza if you are in the Kissimmee area.

1  Thank EAJI

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Driven by here 1000 times and never bothered. I am looking for good - new - local pizza joints, and this one is on the keeper list. The pizza has good cheese - the sauce is not too over powering - and the crust is not too thick. The toppings all were good quality meats. The bar has all the required drafts - and the bottle selection is good too.
Take out or eat in - I will be back . Good job guys!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Neighbors took us recently to this place for dinner. We have passed the restaurant many times, but for some reason we had never stopped. Their menu was varied and their offerings looked very tempting. We ordered an unusual pizza that had a pesto base and we were a bit worried about the taste. We were very pleasantly surprised. The pizza was delicious! I had a hard cider for a drink, and was surprised that it was very reasonably priced. The price was actually lower than many restaurants charge for a regular diet coke. All in all, this place will find us as regular customers from here on out. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Great food and atmosphere would recommend a visit. The pizzas are delicious. Very friendly staff and some evenings there is good live music too.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I had driven by this place countless times, and finally ate there tonight at the urging of my local friend who had never eaten there. I now feel like a dummy for not satisfying my curiousity sooner. The pizza was delicious!The staff were friendly and competent. The place was bright and clean. The prices were reasonable. the Jackalope Man will eat here again!