Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$112
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$126
QualityInn
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$105
Polynesian Isles Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$168
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$76
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$119
QualityInn
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$123
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$420
US$239
Cancelon
  • Pool
Encantada -The Official CLC World Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$268
1,873 results
All reviewswater parklazy riverrooftop poolheritage crossingpro shopcentre court ridgesandy ridgeclubhouse restaurantthree bedroombedroom villathe main hotelstainless steel appliancesdriving rangefull kitchendisney fireworksown bathroompublix supermarket
Reviewed 22 June 2014

In answer to ritu k. Having read these reviews, I realise that people are getting confused about Reunion. The resort is made up of different communities and neighbourhoods. The majority of these reviews refer to Wyndham Timeshares that are the furthest condos from the main hotel area, they are part of the Wyndham group and are not privately owned like most of the resort. I would treat them as a separate entity.

Reunion is a beautiful resort without comparison in Orlando, of course it is large, it has three championship golf courses, a waterpark, tennis courts and 11 community pools, so yes, it takes a lot of space to fit all these amenities in. The landscaping is stunning, it is safe to walk, ride and drive in and the size of the resort it one of the benefits to us because it never feels crowded.

Most of the properties are, as I've said before privately owned, some are rented through Reunion, some through management companies and some directly through the owners. The homes range from one bedroom condos at Seven Eagles to twelve bedroom mansions with cinema rooms and bowling alleys!

How do I know this? I have been visiting Reunion for many years, we have stayed in Patriots Landing and Centre Court Ridge through 5 Star Orlando but have had the opportunity to look round lots of other homes occupied by our friends and family. The standard of accommodation is very high, we have travelled all over America staying in private rentals and believe me, you will not get anything as good as this. The owners I deal with, who are now like family, go above and beyond to give us the best experience and that is why we keep going back. They have even won Tripadvisor awards.

As to the staff, I have always found them helpful and friendly, when you book a private rental there is no need to check in at the hotel, you are given loads of information and directions with your own personal keycode to your own front door before you arrive, no waiting in line - priceless after a long journey.

I felt compelled to write this review in defense of Reunion because we love it and have never had any cause to complain, look past the vindictive reviews and do a little more research, you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: Get to know the owners
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Deco323
ExecutiveOfficeMC, General Manager at Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Deco323, thank you so much for your review and overview of the Resort. It's true, we are a resort made up of many moving parts and many entities, with the overall goal of creating a 5 star, relaxing, "reunion" atmosphere for everyone. We're glad to have loyal guests like yourself and we look forward to having you on property again soon!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We are still here today, we live in Florida and we always like to try different resorts in the Disney area, I must say that this place is not a real resort, Reunion is a residential community and the Wyndham Resort is all about selling time shares to people, they present a nice website that sells this place as a resort, but it is not.
The cove restaurant and pool area is poorly managed, the clubhouse is poorly managed and the food is mediocre, the sushi bar in the lobby is mediocre and there is not really a resort service atmosphere.
The free internet does not work properly and there is no one to help you with that, the food is just average and over priced, overall for the money, there are better choices, If you live here, than the place is ok, but if you are looking for a resort like atmosphere this is not the place for you.
I have been to many resorts in the disney area that are 200% better this place for the money they charge, even knowing I do not care about the money as long as the service and quality is there, unfortunately this place has neither.

Room Tip: do not come here at all!!!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Gricetti
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We stayed in the Grande, and had a two bedroom suite. Kitchen was nicer than our kitchen at home! Views were breath taking, the water park (for guests only) was better than any other hotel we have ever stayed at. The kids zone was perfect for our three year old. He also loved the lazy river. My husband got the get away package and both my mother-in-law and myself had fabulous massages at The Spa... Our massage therapist was Susan, from Dublin. Ask for her! She is so wonderful and has the best Irish brogue! We didn't want to leave. Also convenient to Disney. We can't wait to go back, my husband wants to play the courses. 3 golf courses, all absolutely beautiful!

Room Tip: Next time we will try the villas or town homes but The Grande was so outstanding, and our view was breath taking. :)
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Leslie S., thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with us! We love received such positive reviews, even better when some of our employees are recognized for their great service. We're excited to welcome you back to Reunion!

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have heard mixed reviews and am slightly concerned as 9 nights of our holidays totalling 18 nights are supposed to be at the reunion in a 2 bedroom grand villa estate
How can Deepa m from Maryland USA and Malcolm a from UK post virtually identical reviews for this property??
Anyone got genuine reviews about reunion??

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Bob K
ExecutiveOfficeMC, General Manager at Reunion Resort, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you for your inquiry! It would be my pleasure to give detailed attention to your personal reservation regarding the specific property you are referencing and answer any additional questions you might have. Please feel free to email me at gm@reunionresort.com.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I was at a company meeting in May. First night there they were having electricity problems so they shut down all the restaurants and bars. We arrived at 8:00pm. The hotel is in the middle of now where and nothing to eat. Hotel was no help.

Don't go to the front desk for help.. Won't happen!

At check out, USE CASH, don't give them a credit card. They couldn't find a colleague of mine credit card number so they put all of her charges on my account. I have now spent 1 week, and over 2 hours on the phone trying to get a refund. Does not matter that your credit card statement shows reunion charges, does not matter that your card number shows up on her folio, they don't get it! You would think that after charging my card without permission they would try to be helpful... They are not.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank scubalover70

Dear scubalover70, thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. I sincerely apologize for the short comings you experienced during your stay. I would like to personally address your concerns and follow up on the billing/credit card issues to ensure we're improving our services for all our guests. I can be reached via email at gm@reunionresort.com.