“Peaceful, spacious, and convenient condo at a...”
other travellers have booked this property
simmering heated pools play areas for children
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
simmering heated pools
play areas for children
ariel resort layout
living room for relaxation modern furnishings
club house video arcade
Gated & secured community
work out facilities
Manicured lawns & tropical settings
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Dutch first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Peaceful, spacious, and convenient condo at a great price.”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Our condo was bright and cheerful, very clean, if a little worn by time. It is in a quiet neighborhood, close to grocery shopping and coffee. The kitchen was very well equipped. The condo was quite spacious and comfortable. We chose the condo due to price and location to theme parks, and we were not disappointed. We were there Easter spring break, and had only one night with a noisy group that was dealt with in 15 minutes. The grounds have recently been upgraded and were very nice. Jim Malak was extremely easy to work with. It's a great deal for families.

21 Apr 2017
Usually the grounds and resort is quiet, some time we get some kids getting loud but the neighborhood watch here is strong and that takes care of the issues.
Jim
NYC
Reviewed 17 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
21 Apr 2017
You are most welcome.
“Family Friendly”
Reviewed 7 January 2013 for a stay in November 2012

We stayed at this vacation rental for 6 weeks while we were in transition. The location to the parks is excellent, the townhome is spacious for a family and the additional ammenities of a pool, spa, game room, tennis and sand volleyball courts was a great asset. For several events at the local parks, you get a personal fireworks show as well

7 Jan 2013
Kari
I am glad you appreciated this place and had a good time.
You were a wonderful client too!!! Thanks a bunch!!
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Best Place for Vacation”
Reviewed 27 March 2012 for a stay in November 2011
people found this review helpful

It was a wonderful place to send with my family while being on vacation it felt just like home but better. The people around were very nice and everything was verry clean. My family and i loved it and we would like to go back some day.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
27 Mar 2012
We are excited that you felt like it was your home.
We would welcome you back any time . Jim
FL
Reviewed 26 March 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
“Very positive experience”
Reviewed 20 March 2012 for a stay in March 2012

Jim provided us with prompt friendly service. We loved the fact that the condo was very comfortable, roomy and close to restaurants . Golf,shopping and attractions are close by. What's not to like!!!

A romantic getaway
CA
Reviewed 2 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing