“Just plain awful”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Had friends visiting and stopped by and they had ordered delivery from Pizza Express - Just plain awful - The pizza was white on the bottom .... not even cooked - Calling the manager was no help

Reviewed 11 June 2013

Im on vacation staying at westgate and we decided to order and im absolutely pissed off. First off we order a pizza which ended up being 26 $ for a large and a 2 liter. They forgot our drink
Not to mention that thr pizza was nasty and the mushrooms tasted uncooked. I called back and ask for my drink. They said they would be on the way. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP. The next day I called promptly at 1 pm. The manager doesnt get there until fukin 5!. Called the manager at 6 and she said it would be there. I asked for it to be delivered at 8.. I waited until 9 to call back. Then when I did the same manager answered and she knew it was me from the day before and this time and put me on hold. After she came back on she pretended that she hadnt heard about my order and pretended she didnt know anything. Then sent the driver. But then I had to go all the way to the security gate to pick it up because the driver doesnt know where he is going !. DO NOT ORDER HERE. BIG MISTAKE. ANYWHERE BUT HERE!!!

1  Thank missyyyyybaby
Reviewed 8 June 2013

45 mins to get my order, and they forgot my sodas, they gave me $20 short of change, never came back with my two sodas or change. The pizza was thin, cold and nasty. And the wings were just horrible. Totally not worth the price.

1  Thank Brenda0130
Reviewed 9 May 2013

this place had a flyer pushed under my door where i stayed in Orlando. I called about one of there "specials" and ordered 2 3 topping pizzas. they came over an hour late, were cold, and had no toppings. i was charged 32.00 when the special was for 15. i called and they said they would refund my card and its been over a week and i havent seen a refund.

4  Thank masonemail1
Reviewed 15 April 2013

Sorry we didn't check the reviews before we ordered! This place is a rip off. We ordered a pizza, they told us 45 minutes for delivery. an hour later we called back and were told 10 more minutes, about 30 minutes later they delivery guy shows up, we pay him, open the box and its the wrong pizza. The pizza was cold and the box looked used. The delivery guy goes back out to his car to call his boss and drives off with our money. We then call in to complain and ask for our money back or a new pizza, the woman on the phone is extremely rude and hangs up on my husband. So then I call and I get the same treatment, except she tells me they will bring out a new pizza and she also adds in that the delivery man "is a little retarded" for that alone, this extremely rude woman should be fired. We also never received our new pizza.

1  Thank sandra h