“Great House, Great location, Great idea”
Night Time Pool Green Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool White
Night Time Pool Blue
Day Time Pool
Villa Front
Winner of the Top Vacation rental 2011.
Winner of the Top Vacation Rental 2012
Green Master Bedroom
Kids Double Bunkroom, with there own Bathroom
Sopranos A/C Games Room
Master Bathroom.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 62 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great House, Great location, Great idea”
Reviewed 1 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

I have just returned from taking 11 teenagers to a tournament in Orlando. We usually stay in hotels. This was my first time to rent a home. First of all, Alan is very helpful. He called me a couple of times to answer questions. The house is in a great location. Close to I-4 which takes you to Disney, Universal and Espn Sports complex. The neighborhood and home are very secure. The house is large and roomy. My group had plenty of room to spread out. The pool area, game room, den and kitchens areas are very nice for the group to gather. It was very helpful having a laundry room in the house and not down the hall or down the street. There are tons of restaurants very close to the house as well as a Wind Dixie at the end of the street. The house was very nice and clean. If I ever take a group back to Orlando, I will be calling alan again.

South Carolina

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything - loved it
Liked least: Leaving it!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
“Wonderful Family Vacation”
Reviewed 5 February 2012 for a stay in January 2012

This home is ideally located in an upscale, gated community and close to shopping, restaurants and within a short distance to all the attractions and outlet malls. Coming home to this quiet location was ideal and we felt safe. The children and the adults enjoyed peace and quiet after a long day at the Disney Parks. The children never minded leaving the parks knowing that they could swim in the pool once we got home. Dealing with alan and Joye was a pleasure. Any questions or concerns were quickly answered or taken care of in a professional manner. The layout of the home allowed for each couple to have their own getaway space, and the large common areas provided ample space for all eleven of us. The massage chairs came in very handy at the end of the day as well. The few maintenance issues that came up were handled quickly and efficiently by the management company. Some areas of the home are showing signs of wear from high traffic.

5 Feb 2012
Hi Marion.
Thanks for the review, I do have a planned Maintenance and Replacement program in place, and I will email you, to see what you felt was showing signs of wear.
I can only address these problem’s, if I am made aware of them, so it is vital that I have my Guest’s input on these matters, it helps me, when I am informed of any issues, to keep my place in Tip Top condition.

Thanks Again.

Alan
A TripAdvisor Member
“very good home for a large group”
Reviewed 4 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

Alan was very helpful and organized as we made arrangements to rent his home. The home is in good condition and everything worked! The pool was great, however the hot tub could have been a bit warmer. Everyone stated that the beds were very comfortable and we would not hesitate to rent this home again if the occasion to need this large a home again arises.

4 Jan 2012
Hi John

I am sorry, but I was informed you didn't call the Mangement Company, who would have responded to you very quickly to sort this out, although you said it was about 90 degrees, and the wheather was pretty cold, at the time you where there, the outside Air Temperture can have a cooling effect on the Pool Heat.

Regards Alan..
Chicago
Reviewed 16 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Older travelers
16 Dec 2011
Hi Jan.

Not sure what you mean about the grill, as a new GAs Grill was purchased less than a year ago, and the cookware was renewed as well, not sure where the cutting board went, I will make that it is replaced.

Regards Alan
Houma, Louisiana
Reviewed 8 December 2011 for a stay in November 2011

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool & hot tub and all the space.
Liked least: The bed in master bedroom was not to my liking but everyone is different.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing