“Very good looking Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Very good looking Home”
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

My family love this home. They had a very good time stay in this home. I hope to get this home once again next year

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
BC
Reviewed 31 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Amazing villa,loved by the whole family.”
Reviewed 12 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

The service we received from lowery's was faultless, they were very helpful and we wouldn't hesitate in using them again. The villa was immaculate, extremely comfortable and fantastic facilities. We all loved the pool and we had hours of entertainment in the games room.The location of the villa was only 5 mins from disney, and just a 2 minute drive to a food store and some amazing restaurants.( we've fallen in love with buffalo wings!) crazy golf is nearby too which turned out to be so much fun.. To sum up an amazing holiday in a brilliant location. The best villa we've stayed in(3rd visit). Roll on next year because we are coming back.

IL
Reviewed 11 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful House, Awesome Community”
Reviewed 11 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Beautiful house to live in, great amenities. close to major attractions in Orlando and everything, free access to community club house and facilities (which by the way are great).
Best house for one large or two families (Though we squeezed in three:-))
Thanks Lowery's

MS
Reviewed 15 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
KY
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing