“Home away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
View of downstairs from the livingroom
The Entrance to Heritage Key Villas
Ariel shot of Heritage Key Villas
Driveway into Heritage Key Villas
Heritage Key- heated pool
Pool view from sitting in the Jacuzzi
Childrens play area
Screened in back patio.
View of Kitchen and dining area
Shared bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

onthegoMo...
North Fort Myers, Florida
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We were looking for a place close to the Osceola Park/Silver Spurs Arena - going for a horse show. This location was perfect for us! Close to the arena, food and shopping close by, clean and homey, a Great place to rest after a busy day with privacy for my husband and myself from the two kids. Great to have 2 full baths upstairs so we could all get ready at the same time. We didn't get a chance to take advantage of the pool, but nice to have. Will definitely keep this on my list to return if going back to Orlando for a family vacation!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Homey, space
Liked least: not having access to control the a/c temperature
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Jul 2014
Hi...thanks again for staying at the house, it was a pleasure having you there. I hope you will return again sometime and take in Disney, the beach and the Heritage Key property. I hope the show you attended went well. Thanks again...Dorothy
“Wonderful!!!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Dorothy is wonderful she answered all our questions, gave us great advice on tickets for universal and we saved so much. We loved the condo, the pictures do not do it justice. It was very large and we all had our own private space. Our girls loved having there own rooms and we were able to cook and do laundry when we wanted. The kitchen had everything we needed and there was wine out for us on arrival. There are lots of places to eat around the condo and it made life easy when we felt like going out. The pool was very nice, large and the pool house had a pool table. The area is very quite, I do not normally sleep well on vacation, but I slept like a baby the whole time. We loved that we were far enough away from the busy Orlando area and yet still easy to get to all the attractions and outlet malls. Kissimmee has a great flea market with awesome prices and great things to look at for hours. Our family will be back and we will tell friends and family this is the place to stay! We give it five stars. Thank you for everything and we look forward to staying again. Sincerely, Christine

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent place to Stay!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The house was as descried and clean when we arrived from the airport.
It was very spacious and close to all the major attractions.
Thanks for the amazing stay Dorothy!

12 Mar 2014
Thank you Scott...it was a pleasure dealing with you. I hope you will visit again and refer all your friends.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Just what we were looking for”
Reviewed 17 February 2014 for a stay in January 2013

We enjoyed our stay Blackley Inns very much. The condo was very clean and well kept. The kitchen utensils were abundant as well as dining ware. Baths were well supplied with towels and there were plenty of other linens. We definitely would stay there again

Older travelers
17 Feb 2014
Thank you all for staying...It was a pleasure having you there. I hope you will all come back again.
mikebotel...
Brampton, Canada
“Thank you for a pleasurable experience Dorothy”
Reviewed 30 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I stayed at the Blackley with my wife, daughter and in-laws... very spacious for our group of 5 the house is very clean and has all the amenities of home. fantastic pool and a central location that puts theme parks, shopping and grocery stores a short distance away... The owner (Dorothy) is by far the most informative, friendliest property manager i have ever booked a property through, she provided valuable advise and tips to make my daughter's special trip to Disney and easy one on us parents. Thank you again Dorothy for such a pleasant experience, we will definitely be back... also thanks for the complimentary wine.

Mike and Family
Canada

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: owners customer service skills, wonderful experience
Liked least: no complaints
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
30 Sep 2013
Mike...thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad you had such a great time. I hope you will visit again. And, I have to say thank you for the other referrals you have recently provided. I have had a couple who have indicated that you spoke very highly of my places. I really appreciate that.
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Singleton Family Spring Vacation”
Reviewed 9 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

I would like to start by saying this was the best combo vacation in the world. ( honeymoon/family ) from the beginning of our reservation with MRS.Blackley to the end of our trip with MRS.Eve the caretaker of the resident. The condo was very,very nice and clean,and fully equip with everything we needed,plus it's a three bed rooms and 2 1/2 bath, so everyone had there on room and no waiting for a empty bathroom. Plus MRS.Blackley went way above what she had to do to make us feel at home. She had a list of activities if we wanted to visit or do at certain location, along with restaurants. There is also cable, Internet connection, DVD and video tapes to watch. Mrs.blackley was always just a phone call away if you needed her help in any way. The distance from all the parks were less then 30 minutes. And then if you just wanted to relax at the condo with the family there is a pool and weight room on site. The condo is in a gated area, which also made me and my family feel safe. There is also a grocery store 5 minutes away along with other shops. So if you and your family are looking for a great place to stay, you need to give the Blackley inn a try, and I know you will love it as much as my family and I did.

Best wishes to MRS.Dorothy Blackley, on continuing to provide great service to her guest and anyone who is just looking for a great place to stay.

From your soon to return guest peter and Lynn singleton

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Ontario
Reviewed 14 February 2012 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
14 Feb 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this...I hope you will stay again and look forward to hearing from you. It was a pleasure to have you and glad you liked the Christmas decorations.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing