“Very spacious and comfortable.”
other travellers have booked this property
View of downstairs from the livingroom
The Entrance to Heritage Key Villas
Ariel shot of Heritage Key Villas
Driveway into Heritage Key Villas
Heritage Key- heated pool
Pool view from sitting in the Jacuzzi
Childrens play area
Screened in back patio.
View of Kitchen and dining area
Shared bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very spacious and comfortable.”
Reviewed 8 January 2011 for a stay in August 2010

We loved staying at this beautiful condo. We felt so much at home, we didn't want to leave. It has a great open concept that was very comfortable. I found it to be a very relaxing environment after our fun loaded days at nearby Disney and Sea World with my new family.

Liked best: Relaxed atmosphere
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
8 Jan 2011
John, So glad you decided to spend your honeymoon with your whole new family and stayed at The Blackley Inn. I can't think of a better way to spend a honeymoon. Hope you will tell all your friends about my place. Thanks again .
“Great Place”
Reviewed 8 January 2011 for a stay in February 2010

We stayed at this house in Feb 2010. We were impressed by the size of the place. It's beautiful, clean and very tidy. We loved that it was close to Disney World. We were 100% satisified and would absolutely recommend it.

Your age range 35-44
Ontario
Reviewed 7 January 2011 for a stay in May 2010

7 Jan 2011
Thanks Abby!...the same goes of you and Chad, it was a delight having you there and making new wonderful friends and new neighbours.
N.Y

Reviewed 4 January 2011 for a stay in October 2010

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“great location and awesome condo”
Reviewed 4 January 2011 for a stay in January 2010

great place to rent. it is central and easy access to all activities. People are friendly and helpful.

Your age range 45-54
4 Jan 2011
Thank your for being the very first guests to stay at The Blackley Inn. It was a joy have all of you there and hope to have you stay again sometime in the future.
Ontario
Reviewed 3 January 2011 for a stay in May 2010

Your age range 25-34
3 Jan 2011
Thanks Nicole...really appreciated your business, and hope you and more of your friends will stay in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing