“Honest review about a property with a great...”
other travellers have booked this property
1600 sqft 3 bedroom townhome
Community heated pool Living room with queen sofa bed
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Community heated pool
Living room with queen sofa bed
Living room
42' TV and Xbox360 in living room
kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen
Dinning room
Dinning room with high chair
Dinning room and fully Equipped kitchen
first floor bathroom
Master bedroom with king bed and inside bathroom
Master bedroom in suite bathroom
Queen bedroom
Queen bedroom with crib
bathroom on the second floor
The 3rd bedroom with 2 full size Twin beds
The 3rd bedroom
washer and dryer
Community heated pool (just 60 feet away from my unit)
Heated pool
crestwynd bay resort
gated community
trail
Kids play ground
Kids play ground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
WallyowlO...
Orpinton
“Reasonably Priced in Good Location”
Reviewed 5 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

Very close to Disney sites and route 192 which has many good restaurants. The accommodation is very dark inside. Bed in master bedroom is extremely uncomfortable.The rest of the house is well equipped. There is no seating outside and back patio is dismal. The site is scruffy and the "trail" mentioned in the description is boarded up and has been for some time.

Mariadlea...
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
“Honest review about a property with a great location”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Apologies in advance if my review turns out to be lenghty, but I think all the information I'm about to provide can make a difference when choosing this or any other vacation rental in Central Florida, especially in the Disney area. I will comment our experience, which is not reflected in the review (trust me if it was I would need negative space), and refer to pros and cons.
We requested some days prior our booked date, to arrive two hours prior normal check in, as we decided to take the road earlier to avoid traffic, owner indicated it was fine. We arrived only about an hour prior check in time and the house was still being cleaned. The lady indicated the upper level was ready so we could get there while she finished the lower level. As she finished, a lady who introduce herself as a property managament company employee, apologized for the house not being ready and mentioned that unfortunately there were some issues, caused allegedly by the previous renters. The issues were: washer machine broken, a huge puddle of water in the carpet in front of the queen room and a lot of stains associated supposedly to the heavyly wet carpet. She said for the washer machine she had someone coming the next day, but for the carpet she could either bring someone right away to steam the carpet but would need us to leave the house for at least three hours, or she could do it when we check out, as we were really tired we choose option 2. She and the housekeeping lady left and we proceed to check the house out. I sent an email to the owner with the details of our check in, thinking that keeping the communication going would improve the overall experience, but later notice I was wrong. We turned the A/C on and set it to 72 degrees, over the limit in the threatening sign on the wall indicating that if we lower the temperature below 71 the unit would freeze and stop working and we had to pay for it, later on we noticed the A/C was not working at all. I did not want it to "disturbe" the owner again so we waited hoping the A/C starts working. Outcome was a terrible, not restful at all, night in Central Florida during summer, with outside temperature around 90 degrees.
I sent an email to the owner first thing in the morning about the A/C, we got both replies about two hours later, indicating the number of the property managament company to call. I decided to stay home to solve this issue, I called a million and one times to the given number only reaching an answer machine. I sent another email to the owner asking for another number with no response, actually from the second email on, I never got any answer so that is how I got to the conclusion that the owner gives a prune about "good communication". In dispair, I went venturing outside, and started ask everybody I saw if by any chance they had another number of the property managament company and finally I got a cellphone. The number belong to the lady that met us at check in, she was super nice and said will try to solve as soon as possible, I give her a lot of credit because when I finally reached her it was 3pm. A gentleman came later around 8 pm and check the A/C and unfortunately did not have the piece needed to fix it, he would need to come back the next day. Second night in a row with no A/C during summer, happy dance.
The next day we went out and when we return the A/C and washer machine were fixed, thank you Silvia! The rest of our stay went by uneventful.
To summarize, our experience initially was not pleasant at all, but the property has positive features and that is the base of my review.
The location of this property, as advertised, is really REALLY good, close to all highways and paths to take you to every park and attraction. In the community, the townhome is in a corner as pictured, which gives the feel of a bigger house, however kids and other people passing by can scare the creep out of you (lol). The three rooms upstair have decent space and 6 to 8 people can be comfortable in the home, there is a sofa bed downstairs, not very comfy to sleep but decent. The kitchen is well furnished and have many tools for you to cook, even bake if you want. There are a couple of strollers and a high chair for use with no charge, and a crib in the queen room. The internet is very fast and the TV packages, especially the extended one in the large TV downstair are very good. The house is priced according to its conditions, location, and the fact that have no facilities whatsoever, the community pool pictures are very deceiving, is a tiny tiny pool.
I would not reccomend this property for families traveling with elderly o people with knee issues, no rooms downstairs, and the stairs are STEEP af, two days after we all feel it and decided to avoid going up and down as possible, and we are a young active family. I do NOT recommend this house during summer, even when fixed the A/C is weak and does not help with the heat as required during such season, however during late fall-winter must be a great deal. Another huge negative is the inexistent garbage disposal system, the house brochure said you will be fined if you leave the garbage outside, you need to take it to the "disposal bin" by the curb. I walked the entire community looking for such "bin" and there was none, I started to take the garbage with us when leaving, and my family hated it. One night, again, I venture outside to ask where the supposed trash gadget was, and all the people I found, about 7, told me they also take the trash with them when leaving the community!
Final though, the rental market in Central Florida is huge, there are properties in every size, color, flavor, price range you could imagine. The competition is fierce, and to be above the rest you need, beside a good price, which this property has, professional (and sometimes deceiving) photos, and advertising, and decent quality furniture appliance, the most important is good managament! This is not my first rodeo, I usually search for properties through and deeply several months prior our travel and always find a handful of outstanding properties to choose from, where the winner stands out for something as simple as how kindly and frequently the owner (or manager) will come back to answer my questions. This time my timeframe was shorter and that hurt my search, a lot. There are some magnificent property managers out there that will make you feel as you are dealing with a great hotel chain. So, if the owner gets annoyed by the people that can potencially rent again and again raising significantly the property's occupancy, there are great people in Orlando and vecinities who lives to manage properties and can take their customer satisfaction (and income!) to the next level.

Management Response
3 Oct 2017
Thank you for taking the time to rate and write review! Your experience of stay is very important to us. It helps us improve our services. Since your stay we have fixed a/c leaking and other issues. We hope to see you again in your future travels to orlando. Thank you once again!
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 31 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Argentina
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Laval, Canada
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

SiobhanFi...
Findon
“Broken sofa bed caused 2 people to sleep on floor”
Reviewed 12 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

This property is tatty and not at all suitable for 8 people as advertised. 6 fine, but not 8 and therefore we felt very let down. The booking was made months in advance with 7 adults and one child. The owner was fully aware of our booking. The beds were not made up properly on our arrival. The sofa bed was in a collapsed state. When we opened it to go to sleep it had not been made up and was totally broken with the base springs missing causing the poor quality aged mattress to slip through the frame. It could not be used on the floor either as the mattress was 1 inch thick and had springs coming through. The management company, office, and cleaners could not help saying: "it was beyond there control but indicated that the owner was aware". On day 4 an air bed was finally supplied but not until my brother had decided to move to a hotel! the air bed had to stay up as difficult to inflate causing the lounge not to be used at all - thus causing limited access to the kitchen. Our holiday was to bring together: UK, Australia and USA siblings together after being 6 yrs apart. A holiday of a life time which we could ill afford. It was ruined by this bad experience. The house is tatty, unloved and needs total redecoration/renovation to bathrooms (from muddy brown walls which have been touched up on many occasions).
To date, we have received no apology and no refund of deposit or offer of compensation.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location great.
Liked least: poor quality beds, did not reply to our broken bed problem for several days
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
19 Jul 2016
This is not ture.This townhome can sleep max 8 people,6 in beds and 2 in sofabed.The sofabed mattress is not broken before you stay.No guest reported the broken mattress of sofabed before you.We sent air bed to you after received your report.We returned full deposit to you and didn't charge you any damage cost.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing