“Best Engagment experience”

Maitland, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Engagment experience”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I hired Guru Balloon to propose to my fiancé this past November. Guru Balloon went above and beyond to make this engagement happen. From picking up the "will you marry me" banner from my office to help keep the secret, to the amazing champagne brunch. All I can say is Thank You Guru Balloon, you truly are a Guru at what you do.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank John O

Lake George, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What an amazing experience!”
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Starting your day with the sunrise is always special. Rising with the sun in a hot air balloon is the most remarkable experience I have ever had! The Guru crew are so good at what they do that the entire experience is effortless and the memories will last me for ever.

Visited April 2011
2 Thank payton99
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I love u GURU balloon!”
Reviewed 9 February 2011

These guys are sooo nice! it was an awesome and smooth experience. My husband and I fell in love with it! Its a romantic peaceful ride. Jana, one of the owner is such a sweet heart. Adam our pilot/owner showed us a lot of knowledge and experience. A+ service!!! Can't wait to do it again!!! See u guys soon...

Visited December 2010