“One to remember.”
other traveller has booked this property
Beautiful Windsor Hills resort
Resort  Lagoon Pool and Water Slide Villa Front with a one car driveway to park one car.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Resort  Lagoon Pool and Water Slide
Villa Front with a one car driveway to park one car.
Villa Front
Quiet and beautiflly landscaped street in Windsor Hills
Private splash pool with no rear neighbour
Private splash pool with chaise lounge chair
Pool safety gate
Foyer and Entrance
Main Floor Bedroom with Queen bed
Wall mounted flat screen in Main Floor Bedroom
Main floor  full  bathroom
fully equipped kitchen with quartz counter top and bar
kitchen quartz counter top
Sturdy Cushioned Dining Chairs and Table
Living Room, TV, Dining Area and Wall Decor
Ceiling fan Living Room
Fully equipped kitchen with quartz counter top and bar
Living room with leather sofas
Living room  with newly painted wall and decoration
Flat screen TV in Master bedroom
Master Bedroom with King size bed
Master Bedroom with King size bed
Master Bathroom attached to Master suite
Master suite bathroom attached to Master suite
Disney themed bedroom with 2 twin beds
Flat screen TV in Disney themed bedroom, with Mickey watching over
Minnie Mouse watching over the Disney room
Mickey themed bathroom attache to Disney room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“One to remember.”
Reviewed 14 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011

My family stayed in this lovely 3 bedroom townhouse for a week.The home has a cozy but modern feel to it. The beds where just what we needed after long evenings at the theme Parks or just an afternoon of swimming at the club house.

Your age range 25-34
14 Jul 2011
We are happy that Sheronda and her family found the unit cozy, but a little bit disappointed with her rating of the property which is the lowest of all the ratings we got. We did everything we could possibly do to make this family’s vacation memorable. Only thing we could not do was to comply with a request to refund the fees three days prior to check-in. We explained in writing very politely why that was not possible as we had received multiple requests from other prospective guests and we had already ordered the personalized gifts for the Sheronda kids.
“Wonderful Place!”
Reviewed 26 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Thank you for the beautiful accomodations at your Windsor Hills townhome.The home was clean and very well maintained; everything we needed was on hand. The welcome gifts were very thoughtful and a nice touch. We had pleasant interactions with the staff at Windsor Hills; from the security guards to the ladies in the Welcome Center. We had easy access to all the parks and shopping. It was a great place to come home to after a long, hot day. The beds were comfy and it was nice having three baths but the private pool was the best! We look forward to using your property again in the
future.

NL Canada
Reviewed 16 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

16 Jun 2011
We appreciate our valued guest's comments about the proerty and our service.
AB
Reviewed 6 June 2011 for a stay in March 2011

AB
Reviewed 5 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

5 Jun 2011
We are so happy that we were able to make Viola, her husband and her daughter's stay at Disney Haven enjoyable.
“Great family stay”
Reviewed 28 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We were delighted with our stay at the Disney Haven Townhome in Windsor Hills Resort. We arrived to find chocolates and wine for us, and special keepsakes for the kids!! The town house is well situated, clean, and quiet. The interior is well appointed and has lots of room to relax after a day at Disney World. The complex is very secure, and well kept during our stay. The location is perfect for visiting Disney world as it is just up the highway, with lots of restaurants and grocery stores only a short drive away. I would have no trouble recommending this town home to my friends and family as a great place to stay. The owners are friendly, and will answer any questions. Try it !!!

Michigan
Reviewed 11 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing