“Our 2nd stay - home away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Game Room:  'One of Ten Top Vacation Home Amenities in US' TripAdvisor publication
Drive around Alcatraz or Play one of 1000 Retro Arcade Games Billiards, Pop-a-Shot, Shuffle Bowling, simpsons Pinball, Wii--ALL FREE PLAY
Check Availability
Kitchen and Bar
Living Area with 65 inch 4K TV, Bose Home Theater, DVD
Living Area with Comfortable Furniture
65' 4K TV and Bose Looking into Nook and Kitchen
Master #1 with Cal King Adjustable Mattress, TV, DVD, computer, Printer, access to Lanai
Master #1 with Ensuite Bath
Nemo/Dory Twin Bedroom
Lion King Twin Bedroom with TV, DVD, PS3
Lion King Twin Bedroom
Shared Bath for Lion King and Nemo/Dory Bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 82 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our 2nd stay - home away from home!”
Reviewed 13 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

For the 2nd year in a row, we've had a beautiful stay here at Tropical Retreat. It's so nice to have everything included in one price and not be "nickle and dimed" around every corner. Everything we could possibly need is all here and the location is perfect. The pool and hot tub were very popular this week as was the games room!
Thank you Terry for another great stay, we hope to be back again soon!

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: having a home away from home to come back to each day
Liked least: we love everything
Recommended for:
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
“Best vacation ever!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Our family stayed at Tropical Retreat the first week of May 2011. I can't say enough great things about our stay. It was an enjoyable experience. Terry is so well organized and helpful. We felt so comforable in this home. Everything is just perfect...We will definetley be back. We would highly recommend this vacation home.

Liked best: EVERYTHING
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Another wonderful week at Tropical Retreat”
Reviewed 23 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

We found this gem several years ago and it was ideal for our extended family group. Having separate bedrooms, multiple bathrooms, a full kitchen, and-to the delight of the kids-an arcade...it was perfect. I was impressed by the owner's professionalism in depositing/final payment and communication throughout the process as well as the lavish Disney theming and cleanliness of the property.

We were so impressed that we booked the house for our next extended family trip to WDW and it did not disappoint in the least. As a matter of fact, with the upgraded pool/hot tub heating, we enjoyed the pool and hot tub more than on our previous trip (note: it was nearly freezing on our first visit in late November, so it's not an entirely fair apples-to-apples comparison!). The kids were happy to have 'their' rooms again, and once again, it was a perfect place to stay.

More than just a place to sleep at night, we thoroughly enjoyed the amenities of the house and had a more enhanced vacation than we would had we stayed in a regular hotel room. A morning coffee sitting in the hot tub? Done! Unlimited play time in the arcade? Done! Laundry (so we didn't have to pack as much)? Done! Private pool time in the afternoons? Done! And kids who didnt' have to share beds, and no waiting for bathrooms...ideal.

As a travel professional, I have my choice of locations to stay, and for a week's visit, this house gets my vote. Book early because it is deservedly popular!

See you real soon, Tropical Retreat! We will be back!

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
NH
Reviewed 8 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Tropical paradise in Orlando”
Reviewed 24 February 2011 for a stay in July 2010

Simply the best, well thought out and superbly equiped with everything you can think of ( and more ) to make your stay perfect. The kids were hard to drag away from the villa to go to the theme parks, but more importantly easy to get back before they collapsed in the afternoon heat of the parks.
There is no comparable games room (air conditioned!) in Orlando. Watch the videos but fab as they are the Villa is far better in real life. The " back door" into Disney is well worth using as you miss the tourist throng both ways and it realy is a few minutes to drive into the heart of Disney.
The level of extras and finishing touches needs to be experienced to be believed. The couple who look after the property are very nice and do a great job of maintaining the high standard of the property going the extra nine yards that makes your stay perfect. My Family and I haveTried other Villas, No contest (they seem like empty shells compared to this gem). We have been twice and if we get the chance we will be back. Best Family holiday(s) we have ever had. The only drawback is that this villa is quickly booked up about a year in advance so you have to think ahead and book early.

Fl
Reviewed 15 February 2011 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Indiana
Reviewed 5 February 2011 for a stay in May 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;