“A perfect place for a family or two”
other travellers have booked this property
Game Room:  'One of Ten Top Vacation Home Amenities in US' TripAdvisor publication
Drive around Alcatraz or Play one of 1000 Retro Arcade Games Billiards, Pop-a-Shot, Shuffle Bowling, simpsons Pinball, Wii--ALL FREE PLAY
Check Availability
Kitchen and Bar
Living Area with 65 inch 4K TV, Bose Home Theater, DVD
Living Area with Comfortable Furniture
65' 4K TV and Bose Looking into Nook and Kitchen
Master #1 with Cal King Adjustable Mattress, TV, DVD, computer, Printer, access to Lanai
Master #1 with Ensuite Bath
Nemo/Dory Twin Bedroom
Lion King Twin Bedroom with TV, DVD, PS3
Lion King Twin Bedroom
Shared Bath for Lion King and Nemo/Dory Bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 82 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfect place for a family or two”
Reviewed 27 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the Tropical Retreat for 2 weeks in april 2013. Booking went smooth with Terry and his communication was excellent - he sends out a package a couple weeks before your trip with lots of useful information about central Florida and Disney. Location in Emerald Island Resort is really handy - 10 minutes to the Disney parks, 2 minutes to literally dozens of restaurants and shopping.

We had 2 families with kids ages 3, 7 and 7 and the house was perfect for them. Lots of room for everybody and we never felt like we were stepping on each other. The pool heat was great and the spa was a welcome treat after a long day in the parks. Of course the games room is spectacular and many hours were spent trying to outdo each others high scores.

We had one of the best vacations we've ever had and Terry's house contributed greatly to our enjoyment. I would not hesitate to recommend this rental to anyone with small kids thinking about a Disney trip.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A great place to stay!”
Reviewed 21 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

This home is close to Disney and a fun place to be! We had minor issues and the owner responded to emails very quickly and solved our problems. The game room is amazing. I hope to go back.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
“Very Nice Home”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This house was very clean and everything was in great working order. We come to Florida and rent a different house each year and this was one of the nicest so far. The service received by Terry was excellent. Loved the location and the secure entrance into the resort. We were able to buy our park tickets at the clubhouse office, which was very convenient. The one minor concern was that the house has very limited storage. In the kitchen there is no available pantry to store groceries, which we didn't realize until after we went and purchased a weeks worth of food for 8 people. Vanities in bathrooms are small and we ran into similar issues. Overall very nice and would definately recommend to others!

Older travelers
“Great Disney Getaway!”
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

We stayed at Tropical Retreat for a week in april and enjoyed it tremendously. It was a short drive to the parks, had plenty of room and included all the items you would need for small children and teenagers. We spent a lot of time in the game room.

“Great vacation home!”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

We had a fabulous family vacation staying at the Tropical Retreat. It was perfectly located for access to all the parks, Disney in particular. The home itself was equiped with everything we wanted in a home. From the pool and spa, to the games room, to the BBQ, to all of the bedrooms being equiped with flat screen TVs, there was never anything we felt was missing from this home. Even the kitchen was equiped with everything needed! Lastly, Terry was great to deal with and had lots of helpful tips to help us make this a vacation our family will remember forever.
Thanks for opening your vacation home to us Terry! We'd certainly recommend the Tropical Retreat to anyone vacationing in the Orlando area.
The Trudel family

Casper
Reviewed 13 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Older travelers
Management Response
13 Mar 2013
Thanks for choosing Tropical Retreat. I am glad to hear you and your family had a great vacation.
Puff
“Excellent !”
Reviewed 27 February 2013 for a stay in August 2012

I stayed in this house three times and we enjoyed it very much... My kids love the house... Looking forward for my return very soon...,,, I would definitely recommend this house, I must say the owner is very kind and helpful!

Management Response
27 Feb 2013
Thanks, Kathy. We look forward to your return.
Puff
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing