“Home from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Room Dining Room
The Pool
The Pool
Fancy a dip?
Cool off in here
Room to sunbathe and dine al fresco
From the lake looking at the rear of the property
The view of the lake from the side of the pool
Lounge Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
“Home from home”
Reviewed 24 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The title sums it up for us.The location to Disney and the Orlando convention centre were important to us . The fact that we were there for 2 weeks made the home experience an important factor to us with there being 4 aduts and 2 children in our party.We found everything to be clean,in good working order and amenities to suite all age groups! Would definately recommend this unit!!

Management Response
24 Nov 2012
Many thanks Cheryl, glad you enjoyed it.
“Super !!!”
Reviewed 3 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A nice house, well situated and very functional.
The ideal place for relaxing after a long day of fun in the near leisure parks. Mickey, Harry Potter and the Dolphins are very close as well as the oulets and all kind of restaurant.
All the family had a very good there

Check-in / front desk

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Rugged travelers
Management Response
12 Jun 2012
Thank you for kindly providing a review.
Canada
Reviewed 16 April 2012 for a stay in March 2012
person found this review helpful

“Marvelous!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012 for a stay in December 2011

I had the pleasure of staying in this comfortable home with my two daughters, my boyfriend, my elderly father and my elderly aunt.

It was perfect. Clean, spacious, light-filled and exceptionally comfy. Since we were there the week after Christmas we requested the pool be heated for us and we arrived to a pool temperature of 90 degrees---which was wonderful to stretch and float in after long days at the theme parks--!

Arriving in the dark we accidentally tripped the alarm! Richard, the property manager, was there immediately and was gracious and kind. He got things sorted out quickly.

It could not have been more simple for us to get to Sea World and Universal. Literally, there were only 4 turns we had to make.

There is plenty of room for everyone to stretch out-one TV/dvd viewing area with an eat-in kitchen and one huge living room equipped with two comfy couches.

I have stayed in many rental homes and I have to say that this one ranks at the top. It is an amazing value.

Communication with the owner before and after the stay was excellent. I highly recommend this home.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great family holiday near Disney.”
Reviewed 12 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

This house is in such a fantastic location. Close to Disney and other attractions but in a nice quiet and private setting for more 'restful' days.
The house is very comfortable, providing plenty of space to relax and unwind. One or two sunbeds by the pool would make the 'days of relaxation' just that little bit better. There are lots of superb facilities available to use in the house.
Check-in is fab - all information needed received withing plenty of time before travel and no problems getting to or into the house.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing