“Great rental house will be back”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Views
The Building
Street
Pool and lanai area
Aerial view of kithen and family room
front of house
Front entrance
Master bath
Master bedroom
Morning by the pool
Looking west on the pool
Lake behind the house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great rental house will be back”
Reviewed 11 May 2011 for a stay in March 2011

My family is a regular visitor to Florida and we have enjoyed stays over several years at this house in the Lindfields area of Kissimmee . It is well equipped for a family stay and is in a sleepy, quiet community off the 192 with a south facing rear view over a conservation pond. Plenty of wild life to see and great sun bathing when not swimming in the large netted private pool. Easy back door access to Disney via lanes running parallel with the 192 which can cut the driving time to 10-15 minutes even during busy seasons (eg Easter). There are plenty of good eating houses and supermarkets within a few minutes drive. There is no road noise and the house has heating, cooling internet and multiple TVs. Good choice for either a family or group of friends wishing to explore Orlando, Tampa and beyond. Car required.
Recommended for: Sightseeing, Families with Teenagers, Families with Young Children

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 55-64
“Great Vacation Home!”
Reviewed 7 May 2011 for a stay in June 2010

This was a fantastic home! It's in a extremely convenient location and the pool area was unbelievable! We had 11 people in the house with a bed to spare! The kids from ages 5 to 13 are still talking about the pool and the cool alligator we saw in the back pond! We will definately want to visit this home again in the future and any other rental from this owner! Very well kept!!

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
yakima Wa
Reviewed 6 May 2011 for a stay in June 2009

“Perfect Family Home”
Reviewed 2 May 2011 for a stay in July 2010

My family had a fantastic time in your beautiful home! It had everything we needed and more. The location was great, super easy to find and in a nice quiet neighborhood. Tons of stores and restaurants nearby and very close to the parks. The large pool was so convenient for the kids to play in everyday and us to sit and relax overlooking the beautiful scenery out back. The house was extremely clean and had plenty of space. Having a TV in every bedroom was a great bonus, it allowed everyone to have their own quiet time. We would happily stay again. I would highly recommend this house!!

c.i
Reviewed 2 May 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing