“Great!”
other travellers have booked this property
Outside of Villa
Swimming pool Swimming pool showing patio with canopy
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Swimming pool
Swimming pool showing patio with canopy
Kitchen
Baby's Cot
Closer View of Baby's Cot
Floor Plan Of Villa
Play area on development
Volley ball area on development
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Roderick...
“Great!”
Reviewed 27 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The location of the villa was wonderful. It is close to all the big attractions of the region.
Also the support of Christine during our stay was fabulous. She always responded very quick on our questions.
However, the villa itself was a bit dated. But this did not really bother us.

Prabhu T
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

This family friendly villa is near to many attractions (10 to 20 mins drive). We had very pleasant stay and Christine was very supportive.

She always responded very quickly for all my questions. Staying in this villa is definitely one of the best part of my family vacation. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone.

AshBush
London, United Kingdom
“Great location, customer service, clean but dated.”
Reviewed 22 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

From the start when I enquired to Christine (owner living in the UK) she was quick to respond and super helpful. This gave me a more confident feeling about the property than some others I had looked at and so we chose her villa. At no point did she let us down and we were not disappointed. She really did make our holiday much smoother and stress free. - thank you!

The villa is dated, there is no getting away from it, from the floral sofas to the worn fittings. However, it was immaculately clean when we arrived and it has definitely been cared for. But it's reaching end of life and needs to be updated from the sinks to the soft furnishings.

We found the villa very spacious (3 bed and 2 big bathrooms) and was perfect for 4 adults with lots of space for privacy (almost 2 wings separated by kitchen and living area.

The master bedroom was a luxury size with walk in wardrobe and his/her bathroom with large shower and spa bath. The bedroom has a cot as well.

We didn't watch the TVs as quite honestly couldn't get used to the small CRT screens (what a 21century problem!) but we didn't really miss it.

The pool is a great size and private. It's not heated, so beware in the winter months. We travelled end October/beginning November and it was ok once you were in (weather was sunny and 28 degrees) but the guys were braver than us girls!

There is washing/drying facilities for clothes which was handy and plenty of sheets etc.

A few extras would have been handy, there was 1 toilet roll per bathroom and I know the intention is guests by their own however it was a bit of a chore that probably wasn't necessary.

The location is fab!! So easy to get to the main strip with all the restaurants you'd could want and about 10 minutes from animal kingdom and 30 to universal.

It's such a quiet location and we loved it.

All in all, not super swish modern but absolutely perfect for our trip and the price reflects the age - we were extremely happy and Would recommend for a value holiday.

Management Response
23 Jan 2017
Thank you so much for your complimentary review. I was so surprised to receive this after such a long time had passed so I appreciate all the thought you gave it.

I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed my customer service and excellent price. I strive hard to keep the service up and prices down.

I will also be passing on to my management company your comments about the very high standards of cleanliness. Thank you on their behalf,

I am glad that you found the quiet location so close to the attractions and restaurants fabulous - I agree and it is a major selling point for my villa together with the privacy of the refreshing pool and the spacious living space.

As you mentioned most people prefer to enjoy the Florida weather outside than to watch TV inside.

Thanks also , for the reassurance that the important supplies - linens= were in abundance, that is always reassuring to know and forms part of my high standard of service.

I should remind my future guests that the consumable supplies, such as toilet rolls, are available in the supermarket when they buy food and drinks, so that was a good tip.

Last but not least, thanks for noting that my villa is priced well. I prefer to call the style "Quaint Florida Charm" - but each to their own.

As they say in Real Estate Location, Location, Location!!"
milndog
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect lodgings”
Reviewed 7 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Executive summary:

Spacious and well equipped villa; large pool; fantastic location (10 minute (if that) driving distance to the Disney parks); close to Walmart and places to eat; quiet and safe neighbourhood; clean; comfortable; and Christine (the owner) is a gem and a real pleasure to deal with. I would without hesitation recommend this property.

The Villa

The villa is very spacious, clean and has virtually everything you need for a 'home away from home'. The ice packs were a particular god send as we often took a pack-up with us when visiting the local attractions. We cooked quite a bit at the villa and really enjoyed using the gas bbq which is just outside of the pool decking area. We found we were not short of anything in relation to utensils et al. The pool was large, warm and we enjoyed listening to the fireworks (and storms) in the evening (top tip, there is a seated section within the deeper part of the pool which lends itself very well to sitting and enjoying an ice cold beer!)

The bedrooms are large and comfortable and the villa felt felt very safe (we had no worries about leaving a rented convertible on the driveway). The air conditioning worked perfectly and was very much needed on some of the days we were there! The villa decor is slightly dated, but this did not matter at all to us. It is very comfortable, pleasant and is an ideal base for a great holiday.

Location

Superb location. We were literally a 10 minute drive from the Disney parks and a 20 minute drive to international drive (Universal et al). If you are after a beach holiday, this location is not for you (although we did manage one day on the Gulf coast, so not impossible). However, if the theme parks are your main driver (as they were for us) I would unreservedly recommend this villa.

Owner

Christine was a real pleasure to deal with. Personal, genuine and answered our queries in no time at all. If we are to return in the future, we would not think about staying anywhere else.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers Families with young children
kay j
“Best stay ever!!!!”
Reviewed 28 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

This is a lovely villa and so close to the attractions and shops. The neighbourhood is home from home, quiet and yet, when we did meet a local, very friendly. We felt absolutely safe going out any time of the day or night and that was important to us.
the villa had all we wanted , very well equipped and we mostly sat around the pool if we were 'at home'.
The owner takes very good care of you in the booking process and the price is excellent!!
No problems recommending this at all.

Liked best: Everything!!
Liked least: Nothing!!
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Alorenz22
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely villa in a prime location”
Reviewed 14 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our holiday and the villa contributed to that greatly.

We found the villa to be comfortable and more than adequate for a family of four. The children particularly enjoyed the pool which was we felt was larger than average. We chose to eat in occasionally and found the villa had all the cooking utensils/pots/pans we needed. We particularly found the additional touches such as ice packs helpful as there are things you just cant bring from home!

The Villa is located in a very quiet residential area which is a five minute drive to the 192, with its shops and restaurants and we were literally on Disney property in less than 10 minutes which allowed us to pop back to the villa for lunch or just to break up our days.

Christine the owner was very efficient at answering queries and providing information.

The decor of the villa may not be to all tastes but that is a small compromise in relation to its value for money. We would definitely look to stay here again in the future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location and pool
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jan C
Bergschenhoek, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Not clean and overdue maintenance”
Reviewed 11 October 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Unfortunately this villa. It is not clean, there is poorly cleaned, especially the pool is dirty.
In addition, there is a lot of overdue maintenance, broken tiles, issues that need to be painted, an old design.

Liked best: Central location, near the road 192
Liked least: the swimmingpool
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Families with young children
Management Response
11 Oct 2016
Hello Jan I was very surprised and disappointed to receive this review from you especially as this is the first time that you have mentioned to me that anything was not to your liking and especially as on the 1st September 2016 2 weeks after your departure from the villa you sent me an email thanking me for your stay at the villa and asking when you would be receiving your deposit back. Even more surprising is the fact that it has taken you nearly 8 weeks after your departure from the villa to inform me by way of this review that things were not to your liking. I have been in touch with the previous guest who was in the villa a week before your occupancy and asked for her comments. She was very pleased and is looking to book for next year. Also on the 18th August 2016 a day after your departure I received an email from the guest who had gone into the villa on the 18th August and he was asking for the WIFI password and said that the villa is lovely! My management company who clean the villa have a very high standard of cleanliness and I strongly object to your comment that the villa is unclean. The villa is cleaned after each departing guest ready for the incoming guest and the pool is cleaned on a weekly basis. I do not normally respond to reviews but in this case I have made an exception as I feel that this review is unjust and is not only a slight against me but also my management company
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing