“Very Enjoyable Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Location Map
Play Area
Pool at Clubhouse
Movie Theater at Clubhouse (free for guests)
Clubhouse amenities
Play Area
Tennis Court
Clubhouse
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

YorkieMom...
Portland, Tennessee
“Very Enjoyable Stay”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

This condo was perfect for our stay. It was exactly as pictured and VERY clean. Prem was great! He was very responsive and helpful. He even sent all of the pertinent information to me via text message the night before we were checking in because my email was down. The resort was beautiful, very peaceful and felt really safe. The ONLY reason I did not give it an excellent rating is because we were only able to turn the central air unit down to 75 degrees which made for some stuffy nights. Otherwise, everything else was perfect and the price was unbeatable. We will definitely check with Prem the next time we're in that area!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price, cleanliness of the condo, and amenities of the resort.
Liked least: The A/C unit could only be turned down to 75
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Pleasent experience”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

apartment was very clean and all the things which were promised were delivered. Location near Walt disney was real plus. Owner is very prompt in answering the email and answering any query. Will come back again.

Princess...
Fraser, Michigan
“Beautiful Condo with a convenient drive to Disney with great amenities to include heated pool with water slide and gym.”
Reviewed 24 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

This was a great condo to stay at during our vacation to Disney. Just a 5 minute drive to World Drive, so very close to Disney. The only down side was waiting to get checked in at the gate to the community. The plus, it's a gated, secure community, so not just anyone can get in! Once in, we went right to the condo with our keyless entry code privided to us by the great owner. He does change the code after every stay, so you feel safe and secure. The Condo was great, King bed comfortable, kids liked the shared room with twin beds. The heated pool was the best, since I was able to swim even when it got cold out it was heated and the kids could still enjoy it withou their lips turning purple! When we come back to Orlando we will definlately stay here again, it's very relaxing and you really do feel like home and relaxed when leaving the parks. I will recommend this place to family & friends for sure! It's worth it :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Heated Pool & keyless entry
Liked least: The wait at the gate prior to checking in, the line up was long and we had to come back to the gate and register after we picked up groceries.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Spacious and comfortable!”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

My husband, three children, and mother in law recently stayed here for a long weekend to go to Disney. It was clean, comfortable, and spacious. Having a full kitchen plus washer and dryer was a bonus. We will definitely stay here again!

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Bahamas
Reviewed 2 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

miami
Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

San Fernando
Reviewed 30 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing