“Blue skies and zipping along the tree tops.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zip Orlando

Zip Orlando
Ranked #32 of 82 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Owner description: Our zip line is the highest, fastest, and longest around!! Comprised of single and double cables that are hugged by the tree tops, this adventure experience is for most anyone. There are a total of 8 zips and 3 suspension bridges, almost a mile of tree top adventure. Zip Orlando is not age restrictive, but we do have weight limitations; minimum 70 maximum is 270 pounds. The tour lasts 2-3 hours and is $95/person, Florida residents get $20 off.This zipline tour is the REAL DEAL, family friendly, and all the staff are certified trained! Far better than surrounding tours that offer kid like ziplines, rather, real ziplines from 225 to almost 1,000 feet long! Plus, right here in Kissimmee, just minutes from all the attractions! Don't waste your time driving in your car upwards of an hour for other lesser tours! Spend your time on our ZIPLINES!
Honeybunny1950
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Blue skies and zipping along the tree tops.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2013

My husband and I experienced our first zip lining experience and all I can say"wow"what a great time(2.5 hrs.). The sun was shining and our group of twelve climbed several (75 ft) towers, crossed swinging bridges and even raced one another on separate zip lines.
Andrew and Arby our expert guides assisted us and kept us laughing throughout the zipping.
Must do!!

Visited January 2013

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very fun nighttime adventure!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2013

My friend and I did the night zip here and it was so fun! Our two leaders were very personable! It is basically a set up course so don't expect any mountains or hills or spectacular animal sightings, but it was a blast putting on glow sticks and zipping with everyone

Orlando, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun Times”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

What a great time! Went zipping for the first time and can't wait to do it again. There were 8 lines and we had a group of 8 so it took 2-2.5 hours to go through the park. The guides were hilarious and everyone wanted to have fun. Good time. Must do!

St. Petersburg, Florida
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2012

A friend and I visited Zip Orlando on a Travel Zoo Voucher. It was such a great experience. The tour guides, Dave & Justin were so much fun. We only had 4 in our group so it went by pretty fast, but it was well worth it! I highly recommend this place if you like to zip!

Visited December 2012
Sydney, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Good until....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2012

I did the Orlando zip last week.
I have done zip lines all around the US without occurence, tour was ok until the last line, a double line.
The catcher did not stop me and i blew through the end of the last zip line, injuring my neck and back in the process. The team were very apologetic, however no further follow up was made as to my injuries.
Just be aware of the risks when ziplining.

Visited October 2012