“Great Birthday Present for my Husband!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zip Orlando

Zip Orlando
Ranked #32 of 82 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Owner description: Our zip line is the highest, fastest, and longest around!! Comprised of single and double cables that are hugged by the tree tops, this adventure experience is for most anyone. There are a total of 8 zips and 3 suspension bridges, almost a mile of tree top adventure. Zip Orlando is not age restrictive, but we do have weight limitations; minimum 70 maximum is 270 pounds. The tour lasts 2-3 hours and is $95/person, Florida residents get $20 off.This zipline tour is the REAL DEAL, family friendly, and all the staff are certified trained! Far better than surrounding tours that offer kid like ziplines, rather, real ziplines from 225 to almost 1,000 feet long! Plus, right here in Kissimmee, just minutes from all the attractions! Don't waste your time driving in your car upwards of an hour for other lesser tours! Spend your time on our ZIPLINES!
Novi, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Birthday Present for my Husband!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I bought a Zip Orlando LivingSocial voucher for my husband's birthday and we were able to go to the 6:00PM Tour on his birthday. Overall, the experience was great as the staff was friendly and incredibly hilarious but there were a few things that I have to highlight.

Pros - Staff was incredibly welcoming and hilarious, several zip lines were the fastest that we had ever experienced, and the 6PM had the most beautiful sunset that I had seen in Florida. We got a great deal using our LivingSocial voucher so that was a great way to save $$$ and still experience this specific activity.

Cons - The registration office was not open exactly at 5:30PM when we arrived for check-in so we drove around for a few minutes to waste time. The registration office and where you will be zip lining is in two different places so you have to make an extra trip about 5 blocks away to zip line. The main place where you will be zip lining is in this farm which was really scary at 6PM and did not have the most beautiful scenery. The lady that we spoke with for registering told us that the 6PM tour was the most beautiful because of the sunset but, besides the sunset, you do not see anything else so you miss out on the scenery around you.

Overall, I would recommend the 3PM tour so you can still see the scenery and enjoy the sun coming down as well since the tour will end around 5PM. Also, make sure to bring bug spray or wear long pants/shirts as mosquitoes will tear you up in the farm.

Visited March 2014
10 Thank MrsAlexanderRamos

Madison, Wisconsin
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Above the trees and very professional!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

We did this as a family for my dad's 60th Birthday. Two people in the group had never zip lined before and felt extremely safe. The staff was very professional and the scenery was great. The owners of the land are the original family that owned the land Disney is on and have kept this bit of land untouched for generations. The entire tour is in the tree canopy and very beautiful. We were all very happy with the event and definitely recommend Zip Orlando.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Mermaid06
Tampa, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A glorified cow pasture”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

The office was creepy, smelly and dirty. I actually was afraid to give my credit card information. . the front office staff turned out to be our tour guides, they are much better guides than front office clerks. .. when we arrived, there were cows and cow sh!, everywhere, but surprisingly once I was able to get past all of that it was fun. ..I can't say I'd go there again because I didn't like the cow situation and too expensive for the location.

Visited November 2013
6 Thank sw69382
Port of Spain, Trinidad
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Zip Orlando - a must do for zip line lovers!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

By far one of the best Zip lining attractions I have ever been on. There are not joking when they say this is the longest zip line in Florida. Also the speed of the first and last zip lines are such a thrill. I have no hesitation in recommending Zip Orlando. I will definitely be going back on my next trip

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Yohan R
Lubbock, Texas, United States
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Sunday Sunset Zip Tour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013

We had a great time on our zip line tour and the tour guides were great. However, we were a bit concerned when we arrived at the office and it was a total dump. The floor isn't even finished (just uneven concrete) and they have an A/C window unit the size of a toaster. When I inquired about purchasing t-shirts, Jesse told me that really don't have any....just the 4 stuck on the wall. I would think for the $$$ they are charging, they could afford to do something with the dark, slum like office to make it much more presentable.

Reading other reviews here, I see they were taken to the zip site by van. We and the other couple were given maps to find the area ourselves. The ground was muddy and we had to dodge giant cow patties.....but the zipping WAS fun! We did 8 zip lines and 3 suspension bridges. We weren't rushed and water was provided to keep us hydrated. Overall, we are glad we did it and had a blast!

Visited August 2013