“Took my parents money and didnt show up. Ruined last night vacation!”
Review of Zip Orlando

Zip Orlando
Ranked #34 of 84 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Owner description: Our zip line is the highest, fastest, and longest around!! Comprised of single and double cables that are hugged by the tree tops, this adventure experience is for most anyone. There are a total of 8 zips and 3 suspension bridges, almost a mile of tree top adventure. Zip Orlando is not age restrictive, but we do have weight limitations; minimum 70 maximum is 270 pounds. The tour lasts 2-3 hours and is $95/person, Florida residents get $20 off.This zipline tour is the REAL DEAL, family friendly, and all the staff are certified trained! Far better than surrounding tours that offer kid like ziplines, rather, real ziplines from 225 to almost 1,000 feet long! Plus, right here in Kissimmee, just minutes from all the attractions! Don't waste your time driving in your car upwards of an hour for other lesser tours! Spend your time on our ZIPLINES!
Reviewed 5 August 2014

OMG- my parents booked us a trip for the night time zip tour last week. I know they spent $300 and worked hard to plan something nice for our last day event of vacation.

We drove over an hour away from our house and when we got to the place, it was dark and closed. We waited in the car for over an hour and no one ever came.

We were really bummed as this was supposed to be our big last night together. It was ruined and we had to drive an hour back home, getting back at midnight with nothing. We could have totally planned somethng different for our last night.

We called the manager and no one ever returned our call for 2 days. When she spoke with my mom, she didnt offer an apology, explaination or anykind of concession for our troubles. I'm not sure if my parents have recieved their $300 back.

I will never go back and never reccomend this place to anyone. I'm sure there are other zip line tours in Orlando to try. Don't go here, they might just take your money and leave your family hanging too.

28  Thank Tally R

Reviewed 5 August 2014

My wife and I are sales professionals that live in Orlando and wanted to book a zipline tour for the last night of our kids vacation (8/30). We paid $300 for the night zip tour.

We planned our entire day around the schedule knowing we had a drive to the venue that was over an hour long. Got to the venue at 9PM, which was dark and closed, We were worried that we had just been scammed...and sure enough, after an hour of waiting in the dark, no one showed up. Last night of vacation ruined for our kids and its now midnight and 1/2 a day of planning wasted.

Called and left numerous messages that evening in hopes of hearing from someone. Next day, no word at all. We called our bank and began process of filing a fraud claim.

The manager Veronica (who'll you read another bad review about on a previous message) called and spoke to my wife and offered no care, nor a sinlge apology for the situation. She was very short with my wife and blew it off.

Refund hopefully is actually processing as was shared half heartedly by Veronica OR WE WILL BE FILING A CLAIM WITH THE BANK AND POLICE.

BEFORE YOU BUY THIS TRIP- ASK YOURSELF THIS MOM OR DAD...DO YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH WHAT WE DID AND HAVE A DAY OF YOUR VACATION RUINED?? I'M SURE NOT...GO BOOK ANOTHER ZIP LINE TOUR AT A PLACE THAT IS REPUTABLE AND CARES FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS.

19  Thank Rob B
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We went here with another couple and had a lot of fun. There are 8 different zips, two bridges, and some funny guides. It took about 2 hours. We went at 9am, I cannot imagine the heat if we had chosen the noon one. The guides make up some fun games at some of the zips, and have funny, slightly corny jokes. Our group didn't have any kids, but I would love to take my son once he's older. The views were beautiful.

HINT: Wear sneakers, you'll walk through mud.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

The ziplines at this location are unusually long rides. We went through as a group and our guides were very accommodating and comical. Their humour helped people get through their nervousness. The ziplining takes an afternoon and you feel as if you are gliding on top of a tropical rainforest.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2014

While looking for different things to do in Orlando with my husband (67) and my grandson (9), I came upon the Zip Orlando website. What a FANTASTIC find!! The "boys" had SO much fun zipping through the trees and I had two hours to relax on their back dock just reading a book and watching the cows. My husband is a former Marine and skydiver , while my grandson had never done this before. Brought back memories for one and something new and exiting for the other. Can't say enough good things about the two men in charge--just know they are VERY professional and will take great care of you. First thing my little guy said was "Can we go again?"
If your in Orlando, don't hesitate on trying this fun experience.