“Wonderful Vacation Home Convenient to Disney”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Victoria's Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
juliedanc...
Kent, United Kingdom
“Family holiday in orlando”
Reviewed 30 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The villa was very spacious, the bedrooms nicely laid out, pool nice. Suggestion that a notice saying where Hoover is.

30 Sep 2017
"We are so pleased you enjoyed your vacation and our vacation home! We thank you for your suggestion on placing a notice to let our future guests know where the household items are placed.Please keep in mind you are now a Loyalty VIP. Give us a call when you are ready to come back and see us again. "
Jeff M
Clayton
“Wonderful Vacation Home Convenient to Disney”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This property marks the third different property I have booked through Loyalty Vacation Homes for stays near Walt Disney World. Like the others the home was wonderfully equipped, close to all the parks, with a private screened in pool. It takes mere minutes to reach all the parks. Home was roomy and rates were reasonable. I always prefer the option of the price and privacy versus on site Disney properties. I will always return to Loyalty and properties like Victoria's Cottage for future Disney trips.

8 Aug 2017
We are so happy to hear this is your third visit to one of our vacation homes! We look forward to hosting you again and don't forget you are a Loyalty VIP!
Edward B
“Sr”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Great place and neighborhood. It was marvelous vacations at Kissimmee. The house was perfect. Trust me.

19 Nov 2016
Thank you for the lovely review!
We do try our best to make all our guests have the best vacation possible.
Please give us a call when you are ready to come back and see us again!
Shiala U
“Beautiful home to rent!”
Reviewed 14 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was my first experience dealing with a rental home / renting a home online. We rented from July 1-July 5 2016 and can I say, I am so happy we did. The home was beautiful, and very clean when we got there, the rooms were spectacular and the kitchen was nice and spacious with all necessities needed. My family and I were very pleased during our stay and felt very comfortable. The pool was fun and we could tell it was cleaned before we arrived. Talking to the staff about the trip and just the overall booking process was also a breeze. It was a great experience for us. Also I would like to mention, the house is very close to Disney world, and that was a plus for us since we went to Disney a few times during our stay (literally minutes away.) We would definitely recommend the home and will book again for future vacations.

18 Jul 2016
Shiala- We are SO happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, thanks for the great review :) Let us know when you are coming back, we would love to have you again!
Rose Ann...
Rochester
“Delightful stay in Sunny Florida!”
Reviewed 12 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My husband & I enjoyed our week in this lovely rental home.
Since we came back to snow, we only wished that we could have stayed another week!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Apr 2016
Thank you so much for the review. We are happy that you had a wonderful stay with us. We look forward to having you again for your next vacation!
MyTrip38
“Excellent”
Reviewed 15 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Very relaxing home, no matter which way you left the property, shops and markets were very close by. The home was very clean and well supplied with all the essentials you could ask for! I would definitely stay at one of these properties again, highly recommend it to my friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Apr 2015
Thank you for your review. We agree this is home in a superb location. We are very proud of our homes! :)

Please come back to us next year and we will be glad to give you our repeat guest discount!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved the private pool.”
Reviewed 10 July 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Renting from Loyalty was very easy. The office staff and maintenance staff were very helpful. The house was beautifully furnished and the exterior was very neat. The neighbourhood was quiet with the park nearby. It is close to everything without being right in the centre of everything. We are planning to rent this home again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing