“Great Family Experience”

Mighty Jungle Golf, LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the Formosa Gardens Village West 192, Guide Marker 4 Two 18 Hole Courses. Pro Putting Turf, Life Like animals, picnic area with tables and chairs. Pepsi products Philadelphia Water Ice & Ice Cream Voted Best in Mini Golf by Orlando Weekly Readers Poll. GREAT place to Host a Birthday Party or your next Business Team Building Event.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Friendly staff along with a well kept putt-putt courses. Great deal on Groupon! I would definitely return!

Jungle1, Owner at Mighty Jungle Golf, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank You for your kind words regarding the staff and your experience at Mighty Jungle. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Nice place! I use a grupon ofert and I impressed. Exelent costumer service very friendly very fun place to go with kids and family I play 36 holes 3 people and I only pay $9 plus free ice cream.. Going back for sure..

1  Thank Rafael M
Jungle1, Owner at Mighty Jungle Golf, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank You for visiting Mighty Jungle Golf . We are thrilled you had a great time while visiting us.

We hope to see you in the jungle again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The grandkids were not wanting to do any of the parks so we thought this would be a good activity. Very well kept and clean. Had a great time. In fact we went back a second time. Staff was very friendly and personable. Easy to strike up a conversation with. Will go back if I'm ever back in the area. Also have to comment on a previous complaint that the bathroom smelled. Could it be someone had recently used it and it was not a matter of cleanliness? When we were there, I couldn't believe how nice the restroom was! Nicer than in many better restaurants! And CLEAN!

We strive to make sure the guest has a great experience. Thank you for your kind words about the friendly staff.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

My family decided to try and play some miniature golf last Saturday night since we were vacationing in Kissimmee Florida. We chose Mighty Jungle Golf in Kissimmee and we wish we hadn't. When we arrived we were met by a young man who didn't seem very thrilled to see us. He asked us how many people were playing and when we told him he rang us up on the register and we paid the amount. He then didn't tell us about the course or courses and when we asked he sort of was a bit short with us and said in a condescending manner "I will tell you about them"! After telling us we then had to ask for a score card and pencil, which we were happy to see that you had. I know that we got their late in the evening around 9:45, but It just seemed like that he felt that we were inconveniencing him. The course itself was fine and well kept, but there were two holes that were identical and another two or three that weren't very challenging. Also, the restroom that I went into smelled bad. I doubt if we return to Mighty Jungle golf just because we did feel that we were not very welcome.

Jungle1, Owner at Mighty Jungle Golf, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

I am very Sorry you had such an Unpleasant experience at Mighty Jungle Golf. Please contact me at 407-396-1188 so we can refund your money. We strive on training the employees to be friendly and I am beyond words to understand why he behaved this way.

Please be reassured this type of behavior will not be tolerated by us at Mighty Jungle Golf.

Thank You for bringing this to my attention.

Mary Ellen Kerber

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Nice course, we have. A four year old, and she was very excited to play the course and loved the animals. Staff was very welcoming.

Jungle1, Manager at Mighty Jungle Golf, LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

We are thrilled you visited the Mighty Jungle Golf and enjoyed your family visit.

Hope to see you again soon.