Econo Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wyndham Cypress Palms(Orlando)
Comfort Inn(Kissimmee)
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2013

Room was foul smelling and the bathroom- needs a TOTAL makeover!! The blankets had a foul oder. The Breakfast was a joke! Upon visiting with other guests, we found that they too had a dirty unkempt room and old furniture, the beds don't even have top covers. Then my husband witnessed a man being handcuffed and taken away in the later evening!... Plus we witnessed the staff swearing and cussing without a care..... For the price we paid we were extremely UNHAPPY!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless your desperate!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank OldEngines90
Reviewed 20 December 2013

The experience begins with two very rude females at the front desk. Didnt see their name tags, because they were leaning down behind the computers. They acted like I was bothering them when I came in to check in... I used my choice privileges points to pay for this stay, ive never stayed at an Econo Lodge, now I know why... She tells me that I have to pay a $25 deposit, I am the assistant GM at a choice property so I know that this is not true. I gave her my card and she got an attitude with me saying that Unless I pay her with cash, that I would not get the deposit back for 5-10 business days. When i challenged this she and the other girl both gave me a serious attitude, which I absolutely do not appreciate at all! Then she gives me a small clipboard with questions that she says I need to hand write the answers to like how many people are in the room and such... Whick Im pretty sure should be entered in the computer when I book the room... The just gives me the key and no explaination of how to get to the room which is two buildings away...

Then we get to the room finally, it is not as pictured on the choice website for this location, the room is quite disgusting! Very out dated, the table that you eat on is about to tip over, the tv is so old you cant see the picture clearly, there is no microwave, but a fridge that one should be bolted to. None of the electrical outlets work, half of them are smashed into the wall so you are scared to touch them. And Im 80% sure that there is black mold growing in the shower! I want my points back, that is if we make it through the night here tonight!!

Room Tip: None of the rooms are good rooms!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ashley N
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Great price. If you are a choice hotels customer you will get a special rate about 27 dollars. If you are not log on the website. Also the breakfast is ok and the shuttle works fine in the morning. At the afternoon it might be not that good because of the schedule (only 8.45 and 10.05). The good thing is if you want to get to Disney you have Lynx bus number 56 for only 2 dollars. Also there is a Walmart super center near and a great target and Marshall's and Joanne's near In Kissimmee. Taxi tithe airport from location is about 40-45 dollars. Rent a car while in Orlando. I spent unnecessary money on cabs.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Nicole J
Reviewed 23 October 2013

When walking to the stairs to get to our room, there was a bench seat from a vehicle in the walkway. That was a bad first impression. The next day at 5 PM still nobody came to straightened up the room or change the towels. And when we left the same bench seat was there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EconoLodgeFL662, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Wilfred,

We are always trying to improve and your comments are very important for us. We will discuss your comments with our staff to ensure that our property appearance is best kept for your experience. Thank you for providing the opportunity to improve.

Hope to see you soon,

Econo Lodge GM

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I hate finding hair in the bathroom of a "clean" room. There were broken towel racks, an economical stay but still a little disheartening. The beds were not comfortable and the pillows were very flat. The breakfast was all cold foods except for the waffle maker.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EconoLodgeFL662, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Dear Maria,

We at Econo Lodge take the satisfaction of our guest with high level of importance. I will personally discuss your comments with our housekeepers and ensure that they are diligent in their efforts to provide you with a great experience and a clean room.

I do encourage you to inform us of any shortcoming while you are still here, and give us the opportunity to correct any issues with the excellent service which you deserve.

Thank you very much for your feed back and giving us information which will help us serve you better.

Hoping to see you soon.