Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
Galleria Palms Hotel(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$109
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$271
US$237
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Liki Tiki Village(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$146
  • Restaurant
Quality Suites The Royale Parc Suites(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$115
QualityInn
US$315
US$277
Preferred Hotels
Westgate Towers Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$109
  • Pool
Star Island Resort and Club(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$148
US$132
US$629
Cancelon
4,850 results
All reviewsatrium viewadult poolself parkingemerald bayold hickory steakhousewreckers sports barice sculptureshuge atriumfamily poolbeautiful hotelscavenger huntresort feeattending a conferenceper daywater slidesrooms are niceorlando area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This is a beautiful resort, and the service is fantastic! Ask for a room with an indoor atrium view, and you can enjoy drinks from your private balcony. And I mean private, because people who have the balconies rarely use them! The resort has several pools, including a mini water park with slides to keep the kids occupied for a little while. There are not a lot of restaurant choices inside the resort, though, and be prepared to pay dearly for the restaurants they have. If your plans take you off the resort for the day, plan to eat at your destination. Even the Disney parks are more affordable for food.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Ok. So straight up, the hotel itself is impressive. The rooms? They suck. I was not impressed. We also had the buffet breakfast and it was extremely over priced. The staff was nice enough, not more then average. The alligators were fun to see. Overall, I probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank Ditzgrl02
Reviewed 17 November 2013

This is an extremely nice hotel with all the amenities you would expect from a Gaylord. The one caution I would highlight is how expensive the shops & restaurants can be. Everything outside your room is outrageously expensive and generally way over priced.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed 16 November 2013

I had a business seminar at the Gaylord Palms in the beginning of October and I loved my stay. The hotel grounds are just spectacular. Sometimes you’ll feel you’re inside a forest. It’s lovely. They’re pool area is sensational. I got my last day off and I was at the pool relaxing all day long. They have many food options, but I think the prices are a bit unreasonable, but since it’s far away from other places you’ll end up eating there. Although I saw many pizza boxes outside some rooms, so delivery is an option. I loved my room, its size, the amenities, the bed… Everyone at the hotel is very polite and customer service is very nice. Room was also very cleaned. I would definitely recommend the Gaylord Palms Resort!

Room Tip: It seems the old rooms have bathtubs and the renovated ones, close to the atrium, don't.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Priscilla_M_Anjos
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel is changing... They added a great sports bar that is huge but comfortable. Rooms are very comfortable. One bad thing, they changed their coffee shop and they no longer have their CubanO or hot turkey sandwich. These were so good after a meeting or late at night.

Room Tip: Ask To stay close to the lobby.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business