This resort is beautiful. I did pay extra for the room with the balcony view of the atrium and I'm so glad I did. I was able to keep my patio door open all night to listen to the waterfalls. I was in the everglades section and could see the gators, streams with fish, waterfalls. plants and much more from my view from the 6th floor. It is kind of expensive but when you walk around and see all it has to offer you know why you are paying the price. What the heck who cares about the money your on vacation and this is the resort to go to. Only a few miles to Disney. Don't take the free bus unless you want to ride around for an hour get a cab it's only $25 and your there in a few minutes. You can take the bus home since the Gaylord is the second stop and you are no longer in a hurry. We walked over to the convention center and it is HUGE. I have never seen so many bathrooms and they are big and very clean. You need to have a business meeting go there.
They let us check in early on Sun and late checkout on Tues I did not want to leave. My son and his girlfriend enjoyed their room-which was next to mine thanks to the front desk. We are already planning to go back in the next few months. You will be talking about this place to your friends and family because it's amazing!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from Central Florida's world-famous theme parks, including Walt Disney World, Sea World and Universal Orlando, the 1,406-room Gaylord Palms Resort is the ideal destination for leisure and business travelers alike. This spectacular resort features 4.5 Acres of beautifully manicured gardens and themed environments beneath a signature glass-covered atrium. On-site leisure and recreation opportunities abound with the Cypress Springs Family Fun Water Park, featuring a multi-level water playground and four water slides; the adults-only South Beach Pool; Forbes Travel Guide's Four Star Relache Spa & Salon; Wreckers Sports Bar, featuring a two-story sports screen; and a 24 hour fitness center. And with eight restaurants and lounges ranging from fine dining at Old Hickory Steakhouse to casual poolside fare at SandBar, Gaylord Palms offers something for every appetite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gaylord Palms Hotel Kissimmee
- Gaylord Resort
- Gaylord Palms Resort Orlando
- Gaylord Palms Orlando
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center Kissimmee, Florida