“Very enjoyable..” 5 of 5 bubbles

23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great fun for the family ... Big and small cars available ... Race track very good... Look on line for best deals... Take a cushion if your doing 11 laps.. You will need it.. Lol ... Staff are great with the children.. Visit at least 2x each Florida holiday ... Defiantly something different from all the Disney parks..

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Floridaletsadream

Orlando, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Staff are not friendly at a family attraction”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

I went with my family to have fun at this place, but the staff treatment and not being accommodating to our needs was very unpleasant. I had more than half of left out rounds for the go kart which I could not use because of all the juggling that kart create to my injured back. The staff would not let my husband use it for my kids and they made us loose the money.
Make sure if you have back problems that ride is not for you.
My kids enjoyed the place where they fed the alligators and played with the arcade games

Visited July 2014
4 Thank may a
james s, Manager at Kissimmee Go-Karts, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Sorry you thought the staff was unfriendly ( This is not the norm at least by the reviews) We do try to accommodate everyone if possible unless your request was unsafe or unlawful. It is clearly posted if you have a bad back or back injury you should not ride.
ohio
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“My son really liked it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

My son went on these and really enjoyed it. He went 3 times!! He wanted to go more but we had other things to do. Worth the money!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank kellanna
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“LOVED IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

I live in New York and there is absolutely nothing like this place by me. The Track is pretty big and i got my moneys worth going around this track. It was so much fun. They also have mini alligators that you can feed. Then inside they have a great arcade for kids, teens and even some adults who love to play. I would say the prices are affordable especially in the arcade. I used a groupon and i think it was a steal! It included everything, such as go karts,feeding the gators and tokens for the arcade. definitely going back soon! Also Free Parking!

Visited July 2014
San Francisco, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Fun in Orlando away from Theme Parks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We wanted to avoid the theme parks on a Saturday so looked around and found a great deal on Living Social that included 9 laps around the track, 40 tokens and food to feed the gators for just $20 per person! Great way to spend the afternoon. It started getting crowded at the track and had to wait awhile to drive because we wanted to ride in a group, and the arcade games were a little old, but still fun.

Visited August 2014