“Best meal of the holiday”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 822 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: New opening - 10 weeks or so
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Ate here last night. Got sat straight away (6pm) and our server was great. Asked about previous visits and made recommendations. Menu choice is great. We had Coconut Shrimp and Chicken Tortilla Soup for appetisers (the soup was delicious), followed by the Chicken Curry and Tilapia fish. Both entrees were fabulous, very tasty and we thoroughly enjoyed them. I had the banana bread dessert and it was simply divine.
All in all, this was the best meal of our holiday and I would highly recommend Bahama Breeze.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,604)

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have been here before. The food and the drinks are excellent. The service is very good. We especially enjoy sitting outdoors under the fans and listening to the live Caribbean music on the porch.

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I chose this restaurants off the back on the reviews on here but there was a mixed bag of positive and negatives.

It was for my daughters 2nd birthday and we did arrive early evening. As a party of 5 were seated straight away.

They had a lot of choice to choose from and had some delicious looking cocktails too. The children's meal was great as my daughter is quite a fussy eater. Given us choices for sides. So went for grilled chicken and a side of fruit salad. Our meals were beautiful and highly recommend the coconut shrimp and paella!!

From start to finish the restaurant was a real Caribbean feel and felt like you were in the islands.

Definitely a must restaurant in Kissimmee area.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

It was huge and filling. The prices were reasonable. The staff was helpful too. The location was ideal, it wasn't more than ten minutes away from the resort. There were other stores nearby for shopping from Publix to Ross and a wide variety of eating choices.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We visited this Bahama Breeze because it was right across the street from our resort. We were greeted immediately when we arrived but were not seated. The hostess showed us outside because we requested the patio seating, she stated out loud that that it was pretty full and then told me to find anywhere to sit. I located a table near the back that was not occupied but was not cleaned from previous guest. I had to grab the attention of a waiter from a large party to be assisted. Once we were finally seated the orders were taken quickly and without personal service. We were not asked it this was our first visit nor were we provided with personal services= no suggestions. We ordered what we figured we would like and hoped for the best. The food was awesome. The chicken dishes were perfectly tender and seasoned. We ordered the light portions and still left some on the plates. The food is great but I will agree with other reviewers that services needs some more work. I would recommend for the food but not the service.

1  Thank La'Tasha S