“Great to visit towards the end of your holiday”
Review of Fun Spot America

Ranked #1 of 84 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun Spot America Kissimmee has 2 unique U.S patented go-kart tracks, 18 Family and Thrill rides. Home to the worlds tallest SkyCoaster standing at 300ft! There is also a large arcade. Mine Blower roller coaster coming summer of 2017! FREE admission and FREE parking!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 26 September 2011

A great place to visit as the holiday is slowing down to the end. There are video games and go karts, and even a place for a cheap snack. The prices are reasonable. A place to use up your last Dollars.

There are newer reviews for Fun Spot America

Reviewed 17 September 2011

first, we got a discount from our resort. for 4 adults and 5 kids, we basically paid half of the total price. second, the kids (age ranges from 5 to 12) had a great time - which basically is our main concern since it's not disney or universal. we got there around 6 pm and left around 11 pm. definitely go at night.

Reviewed 7 September 2011

My son (aged 7) and I went here 3 separate times for the go-karting. My daughter and her friend (14 years old) went once and they really enjoyed the rides. We started off with the 4-track sampler for $19.95 and rode twice each on the Vortex and Chaos (yellow and blue) tracks. The karts are pretty good. You need to be 56" tall to drive your own kart on all the tracks. There are double karts for Vortex and Chaos and passengers under 56" ride free. Karts have 4 point harnesses and were in good condition. They are electronically controlled so the marshall's can shut down all the karts remotely should something happen. We came back again and I got the 2-day pass for $56'ish and it was great. I'd drive my son around during the day (we would stay for 3 hours, take a break, then come back for 2 hours) and then I would come back at night to drive alone for 3-4 hours. The road course ended up being my favorite course followed by Chaos.

I have to comment on the staff here too - everyone that I encountered was very pleasant. They would say hello, offer to help, etc.

It's been a week since our Orlando trip and my son still comments that karting was his favorite thing.. and he's looking forward to going back in a couple of years and driving on his own!

2  Thank offroadbiker
Reviewed 31 August 2011

We were in Kissimmee with 12 family members for a vacation with two grandparents, four parents, and six kids. The kids ranged in age from 12 to 16. I happened upon the website for this spot, and noticed they offered group rates. We planned it as our activity for the Friday before we went home.

First off, this place is clean. Bathrooms, cafe area, arcade, rides....you name it.

Second, the people who work here, young and old, are friendly and fun. So many smiles and friendly chit chat.

Third, the go-karts, thrill rides, and arcade were a HUGE hit with all the kids, and we felt comfortable letting all the kids roam together without constant supervision.

After three days at Universal Studios, the above resulted in the unanimous comment "this was the best day of our vacation!"

With the group rate (10 or more, 72 hour advance notice plus deposit) we got an amazing deal on an unlimited armband, plus for only $2 per person, we each got a souvenir cup with unlimited refills. The armband is good for the whole day/night. We arrived just after 11am, and the park was nearly empty. Several rides were running, but not all of them. by noon, the place was picking up steam. We walked next door to Boomtown Cafe for a great and economical lunch, and then returned for the rest of the afternoon. It was never busy. There were folks there, but never more than a wait for the ride to end. We left at around 5pm...and could easily have stayed longer if the weather had held.

The dads went a bit crazy in the arcade playing Terminator, but with the bargain on the armbands/drinks, we didn't harass them too much.

Finally, a few of us did the sky coaster, the one ride not included in the armband. This is the huge swooping freefall "ride." Added to our group rate, it was only $25 per person who wanted to do it. A bargain compared to anywhere else I've been. And, the literal and figurative "high" point of my vacation.

I read a review somewhere that complained that the go-karts were too slow. Yikes. Not in my view. Yes, the 20-somethings would probably rather pay more for a really wild ride, but I thought these karts were plenty adventurous for us. They went fast (much faster than our local spots near home), and really fun tracks (including a slick track...my favorite), and I wasn't panicked (much) that my tweens would kill themselves.

Thanks for your patience with this long review. Wish we lived closer to enjoy this great spot more often.

I'm sure things get a lot more busy after dark, but this was the absolute perfect fit for our family.

3  Thank MicheleInMD
Reviewed 3 September 2010

We recently visited Old town and were pleasantly surpised. We were looking for something different to do in the Olando area as we had done the parks numerous times. We decided to check out Old Town. We went on a Sunday afternoon. While not a whole lot was going on, we found it quite enjoyable. My boys and husband really loved riding the Vortex (a really cool race car ride). The prices were reasonable compared to the parks. We will definately visit this area again, preferably in the evening when there is more activity.

2  Thank Hawkshoe