“Great Hotel!”

Super 8 Kissimmee/Maingate/Orlando Area
Ranked #36 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 28 December 2013

The rooms in this hotel have recently been updated. There is new carpet and new furnishings in the rooms. My husband and I stayed for 3 nights and were very comfortable. We are not picky people so the little chips of paint here in there never bother us. The location is perfect as there are many restaurants located within walking distance. There is a Denny's and a local pub right on the property. There are laundry facilities for guests to use, which came in handy and was located outside our room on the second floor.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,011)

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Reviewed 25 December 2013

What a nice play to stay this is. We were so surprised by the quality for the price - beautifully decorated, wonderful staff, comfortable spacious room that was clean as a whistle and neat as a pin. Vacation cut short by car trouble, or would have gone back for another night or two. Next trip to the area, that is our hotel of choice - you can't ask for better than this - the nicest Super 8 we have ever seen in our travels across the eastern US. It's a winner!

Room Tip: Can't comment on other rooms - didn't get to see much - but area outside ground floor room w...
1  Thank Amy T
Reviewed 25 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I recently stayed at this property, after enduring an all day drive from Louisiana.
As it was quite late, and as I was very tired, I simply wanted a safe, reasonably
priced and comfortable place to overnight.
This Super 8 perfectly fit my needs!
However, I learned how great the staff of this property was by leaving an
expensive GPS in the room after I left.
I called the next day once I realized I'd left it. The clerk on duty said, "Let me
rush to your room to see if I can find it." It was my good fortune that she did.
She also recommended I call UPS to pick it up and have it delivered to my home.
After being given the run around by UPS (3 different UPS stations claimed they
Couldn't pick it up), I called the Super 8 for help. The clerk said not to worry and
gave me a contact number of a nearby UPS location. This UPS staff were quite
helpful and did, in fact, pick up my GPS and return it to me at my home!
I can highly recommend this property!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MiamiBeachFrank
Reviewed 9 December 2013

My room was nicely updated, nicer than expected. I was there for 2 nights and plan on staying again. Nice that an affordable hotel was also nicely decorated. Only problem was the door lock took a lot of effort to open but the only issue I experienced.

Room Tip: Room on opposite side of pool very peaceful, no noise.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo