“wow!!”

Aerostat Adventures
Ranked #16 of 41 Tours in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aerostat Adventures Specializes in Private Hot air balloon rides in Orlando, Florida for Couples and Families! Weather permitting, we fly once a day in the morning at sunrise. After your Balloon flight, sit back relax and enjoy the traditional Champagne Toast!
Ormond Beach, Florida
“wow!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Great experience. My wife and always wanted to go for a balloon ride. We talked to a lot of people and they all recommended Aerostat Adventures. We weren't disappointed. Our pilot really knew what he was doing. It is amazing how he can steer the balloon by catching different air currents to take him where he wants to go. I told him I thought he was part buzzard. He was in control completely and my wife and I felt safe and secure and thoroughly enjoyed our balloon experience.

Visited December 2012

Orlando
“Best experience ever”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I was recommended to fly with Aerostat Adventures from some friends that have flown with a few companies. I was cautioned that not all balloon rides are created equal and I am glad I listened. I am not an early bird and the pain of getting up on a Sunday morning before the roosters woke is not how I like to spend my weekends, and if things didn't go we'll I would have been a very unhappy camper. When the ballon was first being set I noticed another balloon being set nearby with about 15 or so people standing around waiting to pile in. I knew then, the recommendation paid off when I new our flight only had 5 passengers total. Although we where not the first balloon in the air, we flew for at least 20 minutes longer. Aerostat Adventures charged a little more but it was definitely the best choice for the best experience ever.

Visited January 2013
Wahiawa, Hawaii
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed 28 December 2011

It's an early start to the day since you have to meet at 6 AM. We had a very young child and a couple on the 40th wedding anniversary in the group, I'm in my 20s, and everyone enjoyed it! We helped set up the balloon, then we took off. You will see other companies setting up balloons too because they use the same sites to land at take off depending on how the wind is. There were other larger balloons, but they crammed a lot of people into the basket and our maximum was six...much more comfortable I'm sure. We flew for a full hour, so it's not like you wait in line for two hours to ride for two minutes. Great scenery, and still had the rest of the day to do whatever!

Visited December 2011
4 Thank Heather G
Buffalo, New York
107 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Loved it”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Flying in a hot air balloon is something my girl friend has always wanted to do. Me I am afraid of heights however on our recent trip to Orlando I wanted to take her on one so we choice Aerostat Adventures. What a great choice it was Ed and Mark the two gentlemen who took us out were just great guys. I can't even begin to describe how amazing the ride was. We had the sun rising to our right an amazing misty forest on all sides of us and were along with four other balloon for what was just an amazing trip. I cursed and was so angry to have to pay so much for something i was terrified to do and honestly this was money I was very happy to have spent. If you go to Orlando and want to hot air balloon I would definatley choose Aerostat very professional and the other balloons in the area cram 12 to 24 in their basket we only had 6 in ours. Loved it!

Visited September 2011
4 Thank Irish311
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun adventure”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

Really exciting! Begins with helping to fill the balloon as dawn breaks, a beautiful start to the day as the giant coloured envelope inflates and the comedy double act of Ed (ground crew) and Mark (pilot) keep up the patter and information. Climb aboard with just 5 other people (including Fred from Astoria - I remembered) and lift off.
Mark kept us entertained and informed throughout the flight, as we drifted just above the trees over the Florida marshland. We saw blue jays, bald eagles, deer amongst others, just fabulous. Sailed for over an hour and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Well worth a ride, thanks guys.

Visited September 2011