“Flying high!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Aerostat Adventures

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Aerostat Adventures Specializes in Private Hot air balloon rides in Orlando, Florida for Couples and Families! Weather permitting, we fly once a day in the morning at sunrise. After your Balloon flight, sit back relax and enjoy the traditional Champagne Toast!
Denver, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Flying high!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

I took my 14 year old daughter on the balloon ride when we visited Orlando in May. She was very nervous about going up in a balloon. However, from the moment the balloon lifted off the ground, to the moment we landed, she was all smiles and giddy! We both loved the experience! The crew was professional, watched out for our safety, and let us participate as much as we wanted to. We plan to do this again when visited Orlando! Thanks guys!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Steve S

FLORIDA
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

Just did this today in Jacksonville, FL. I loved it!!!!! It was an amazing experience and I couldn't have enjoyed it more. This company was great to work with and they were very professional but very personable also. I would highly recommend them. Thanks David for doing a great job on our flight.

Visited June 2013
LTANut, Owner at Aerostat Adventures, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Thank you for your kind words and for sharing some great pictures! We are so happy that you and your friends had such an awesome time flying with us in Jacksonville!

Call us when you are ready to fly again and be sure to bring your Mom along for the flight next time!

Thanks again!

David and Ellen
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Great gift!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

Awesome experience that everyone should try! Seeing the sunrise over the ocean in the distance and the morning fog drifting through the pines from a perspective that you rarely have - priceless! Ellen and Dave are consummate professionals and deliver an experience to remember. From set up, through flight, and on to the deflating and pack up of the balloon the entire experience was fascinating. Who knew that you could land an object that big, subject to the winds, with such ease. Couldn't recommend Aerostat Adventures higher!

Visited May 2013
LTANut, Owner at Aerostat Adventures, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate it! We are so happy that you enjoyed your hot air balloon flight and we hope that you fly with us again soon!

David an Ellen
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aerostat Adventures - Hot Air Balloon Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

One of the best experiences of my life! I can't wait to go again. I would highly recommend anyone to enjoy this great adventure.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Awhittin
Ormond Beach, Florida
“wow!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2013

Great experience. My wife and always wanted to go for a balloon ride. We talked to a lot of people and they all recommended Aerostat Adventures. We weren't disappointed. Our pilot really knew what he was doing. It is amazing how he can steer the balloon by catching different air currents to take him where he wants to go. I told him I thought he was part buzzard. He was in control completely and my wife and I felt safe and secure and thoroughly enjoyed our balloon experience.

Visited December 2012