“Excellent Holday Home - Immaculate and close to...”
other travellers have booked this property
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (previous color)
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (current color) your villa in Coral Cay Resort ( previous color)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (previous color)
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (current color)
your villa in Coral Cay Resort ( previous color)
Your Vaction Home in Coral Cay Resort (current color)
kitchen
dinner room
living room
Dinner table
game room
downstair bedroom with queen bed
Upstair master suite with king bed
king bed
Upstair boys' room with 2 single beds  -- 2 adults
Upstair girls' room with 2 single beds  -- 2 adults
one of the 3 full bathrooms
private jacuzzi at the patio of the backyard. Optional feature, ask owner for details
back yard view
Living room with LG LCD HDTV and Blueray/DVD,WIFI etc
Upstair master with King bed
Upstair boys' room
Upstair girls' room
Downstair master bedroom with queen bed
Downstair dinning room
Upstair Game room
Private Jacuzzi in screen enclosed patio at backyard
Swiming pool in Clubhouse
Kids toddler pool in clubhouse
Spa/Hot tub in clubhouse
CoralCay Resort
Entrance of the Coral Cay Resort
Coral Cay Resort
Property under 24 h video surveillance
Gym in the clubhouse for free use
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Dean M
York, United Kingdom
“Excellent Holday Home - Immaculate and close to everything!”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Just returned from a two week trip to Coral Cay resort, and have to say what a fantastic home this is. From the minute you walk in you cant help be impressed at the space available, the facilities provided are second to none, and everything was immaculate.

The lakeside view and the local wildlife straight on your doorstep add an extra dimension to this Condo, and the Pool and clubhouse are excellent, for an extra fee you can hire the private Jacuzzi which we did, it is very relaxing after a day at the parks I can tell you!

Located in Kissimmee, you are a stones throw away from shops (Publix, Walmart, Walgreens), restaurants and outlet stores galore.

I can not recommend this place highly enough, we wont be staying in hotels again that is for sure.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Size, Cleanliness and Location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
21 Apr 2013
Thank you, Dean for your taking care of the property. Welcome back in your next trip.
Regards
Sherry
Ohio
Reviewed 19 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Fabulously Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This condo was amazing, it was spacious and clean and well taken care of. And it was exactly what I wanted. I wish that I could come home to a place like this all the time, instead of just for 2 weeks. And the hosts, Sherry and Tom helped make my vacation a great trip to remember.

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Cazucca
Paradise, California
“Awesome Accomodations!”
Reviewed 2 June 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Following a cruise through the Panama Canal four of us stayed a week in this condo. The house was immaculate and EXACTLY as advertised. With three bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs it was just right for us since one of the people in our party has trouble doing stairs. It was centrally located with easy access to all of the Orlando attractions. The house is located in a very nice, quiet, safe gated development. We met several of the neighbors and everyone was friendly and helpful. In the center of the development is a beautiful lake that attracted loads of birds. We could not have asked for a prettier and more relaxing setting. I cannot say enough about the owners. All questions and transactions with the owners were done promptly. Within 24 hours of checking out we had our cleaning deposit back. I know the price and house seem to good to be true but this house is exactly as advertised. It was perfect and we will stay here every time we visit Orlando/Kissimmee.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: With Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
DTCamp
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
“Great secluded location yet BLOCKS away from EVERYTHING you need and minutes from DISNEY!!”
Reviewed 2 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

I booked this rental one week before my Memorial Day weekend stay. Sherry made this transaction SO easy and straightforward, and with the AMAZING rates, I was actually fearful this was a scam. However, since I was able to talk with her over the phone (also very easy to get a hold of unlike the owners of the rest of the rentals I inquired about) I felt a little more confident. I contacted many others regarding their rentals, a small percentage responded and if they did, they were not as prompt to respond or as easy to contact as Sherry was despite the 3 time zone difference. She sent me a quote through e-mail with nothing surprising (nightly rate, cleaning fee, CC fee, tax, plus the refundable security deposit). I paid through HomeAway and she immediately thanked me for my payment and sent all the information I needed to access her home. It was really simple-just a key box at the door. A few hours (at most) after the end of my stay, Sherry had already thanked me for my stay and already got HomeAway to refund my security deposit. You can't beat that customer service.

The stay was lovely. Although I didn't use any of the amenities available at the community, the home itself and the hot tub in the patio were very nice and clean. It was fully equipped with linens, kitchen necessities, some toiletries, and laundry detergent. There was a high chair for my little one, however, the provided pack-and-play was missing the bottom mat that usually goes with it. I DID NOT call the owner so I am unsure if she knew of this or if it was stashed elsewhere because I was able to solve the problem with other items in the house. I imagine if I had called the owner she would have worked something out.

The only thing that made me a little wary of the rental was that when I entered to inspect the place, I did notice some fingerprints on the downstairs toilet flusher. All other hardware in the house was cleaned to shine but I was a little turned off... perhaps the cleaning service needed to flush one last thing prior to walking out of the house.... and then there was a slight residue, surely from mopping, on the tile floor in the kitchen/living common space. My husband thinks I am nuts but I was little bothered the first few hours we were there until I got over the fact that we were staying in a rental and a hotel probably would have been worse anyway. Lastly, the toiletries left by the cleaning service were questionable so I either left them alone or just tossed them out and used my own. On a brighter note, there were ZERO cobwebs, ZERO ants, ZERO ZERO anything in the house including in the empty drawers and cabinets so that really helped me feel a little more at ease staying in this home.

This gated community is pretty quiet but, I kid you not, only minutes away from Super Target, Publix, Walmart, etc. It's right off of 192 where there are hundreds of restaurants, attractions, and gift stores. It's very easy to drive to Disney, as well. One day, I was on the tram heading to the entrance of Animal Kingdom when I realized I left my wallet back at the house. I was able to wait for the next tram, walk to my car, drive back to the house, locate my wallet, drive back to Animal Kingdom, park and jump back on the tram to the front entrance all in under 40minutes.

All in all, great stay. Was able to cook all meals at home. Never felt like the rental was missing anything that I needed. Not a luxury rental but definitely worth the stay and the money.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Great deal, great location
Liked least: Although a cleaning service had obviously been there, I did notice a few things that were icky i.e.: tile floor in the common space was a little sticky, which left me wondering...
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing