“What a choice”

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #7 of 810 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Italian, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Newly Opened (may 23, 2011)
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Having never visited Sweet Tomatoes before we didn't know what to expect - boy were we surprised by the choices!

Salad bar was well stocked and very fresh. I sampled lots of the food but the broccoli, raisin and carrot is my top salad. The strawberry and caramelized walnut salad was different but nice too. Breads and soups were excellent. The chocolate muffin and ice cream I had for dessert finished my meal off nicely.

Very clean food place.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I love coming here. The salad bar is amazing, very fresh, tasty and a great change of pace from the typical, heavy, salty, and fried foods you find at other all-you-can-eats. The pasta is okay, not the best, but I hit up mainly for the salads, breads, and soups. That is what they are known for and they do it well. A great place, and a nice, semi-healthy alternative for under $15 that will leave you full and happy when you leave.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

We love coming to Sweet Tomatoes! The staff is always friendly and the restaurant is always clean.

There is a comment that drinks aren't refillable- that is totally inaccurate!

Everything is cooked fresh; the soups are even freshly made there. I highly recommend this restaurant if you're looking for a healthier meal. Ask for Diamond- he's the best server there!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have visited this restaurant each time we return to Orlando and have always been very pleased with our meals. We feel we are giving our granddaughters the healthiest meal of their holiday! They love the large choice of salad items and adore the pizza slices. The ice cream served with fresh strawberries goes down well too! Would highly recommend a visit for both young and old-my 86 year old mother enjoyed it too.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

We decided to give sweet tomato a go whilst on vacation in the area, this place must make a huge amount of profit from the cheap items it serves, if you like homeless shelters you'll like this place.
Firstly for $41 for two adilts and two children with drinks that arent refillable this is a higher end buffet expense wise.
I dont get this place as they serve various soups with meat in, chicken and one meat ball so thier not trying to be veggies!
Soups are maily watery and I dont think tasted by the chefs, the meatball soup jas mo meatballs, the salad bar as about as good as a wood grill or golden coral one, deserts are lacking with old muffins and ice cream, servers left plates stacked on tables, all in all don't waste your money, its not worth it.

1  Thank Copperpot_uk