“very excellent”

Central Motel Kissimmee
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kissimmee
Central Motel Kissimmee
Ranked #122 of 153 Hotels in Kissimmee
new york
“very excellent”
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I don't care other people said but this is real nice motel I like the room and people are very friendly. nice stay

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank alfonso65

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
halifax
Reviewed 20 April 2008

I am writing this review to express my disappointment in this property, we stayed with this establishment 5 years ago and everything was fine but this time, however I was quoted a rate over the phone and when we arrived to check in they tried to charge me 10 dollars more a night than I was quoted. After some discussion they gave me the rate they quoted.

My second mistake was not checking the room before we payed for it, because to my dismay the room was dirty, with the fridge and micowave absolutely filthy, the air conditioner in the room was rusted, didnt work well and the cover was missing from the unit. Then to make matters worst there were not enough towels, toilet paper and glasses we had to continue to keep going to the front desk to retrieve these items and the front desk staff were very unfriendly towards us. My daughter back home left us two important messages and they didnt even bother to make us aware of these messages

So therefore, in conclusion even though the price is right the service, quality and customer satisfaction are way below normal standards.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Service
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Bouncergagnon
chicago
Reviewed 19 March 2008

really good for price,i will stay again.its nice for going to park,and
room was clean.what else do u want for the price.BIG THANKS

• Liked — PRICE
  • Disliked — N/A
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank gogle
Norfolk, VA
Reviewed 25 May 2006

Stayed for one night because I was tired of camping in the rain. Should have stayed outside.

Walked in to this location because of a low price on their marquee. Wound up haggling over the price because the clerk wanted to charge more than their own signage indicated. I started to take their hint and leave, but the clerk relented and I accepted the room at the posted price.

The room was OK except for cigarette burn marks on everything. The floor was a little wavy. The remote to the TV didn't work, but before I bothered to go back to the desk for a new one, the desk clerk arrived and allowed the prior night's guest into the room to retrieve a cable of some sort that he had left attached to the TV. Good thing I was still dressed when that happened.

The next morning when I started to reload my car, the housekeeper asked how long I would be. When I told her "not long", she decided that she would wait at my door to service my room next. She didn't go inside, but she did create one heck of a cigarette cloud in the doorway and that made the several trips in and out an adventure for my lungs.

I know not to expect too much quality when picking a property by its cheap price, but a place should still have some decent standards. This property didn't. Stay away.

• Stayed February 2006