“Stick to the Chains in this town”

Central Motel Kissimmee
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kissimmee
Central Motel Kissimmee
Ranked #114 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 25 May 2006

Stayed for one night because I was tired of camping in the rain. Should have stayed outside.

Walked in to this location because of a low price on their marquee. Wound up haggling over the price because the clerk wanted to charge more than their own signage indicated. I started to take their hint and leave, but the clerk relented and I accepted the room at the posted price.

The room was OK except for cigarette burn marks on everything. The floor was a little wavy. The remote to the TV didn't work, but before I bothered to go back to the desk for a new one, the desk clerk arrived and allowed the prior night's guest into the room to retrieve a cable of some sort that he had left attached to the TV. Good thing I was still dressed when that happened.

The next morning when I started to reload my car, the housekeeper asked how long I would be. When I told her "not long", she decided that she would wait at my door to service my room next. She didn't go inside, but she did create one heck of a cigarette cloud in the doorway and that made the several trips in and out an adventure for my lungs.

I know not to expect too much quality when picking a property by its cheap price, but a place should still have some decent standards. This property didn't. Stay away.

• Stayed: February 2006