This resort is part of Platinium Interchange for timeshare condos and we booked this property as an exchange. Although the Magic Tree's exterior looks like a two-story motel, like one other reviewer commented, the remodel from motel to condos was tastefully done. Following a national sales meeting with a stay at a five-star property in Orlando; my husband, 13-year old daughter, and I moved to the Magic Tree to be closer to Disney World. As we pulled into the Magic Tree, I have to admit, I was disappointed; however, that soon changed. The staff was friendly and our one-bedroom unit (#105) that faced the pool was very clean, comfortable and quiet. I would have no qualms about staying at the Magic Tree in the future. One side note: NEVER, EVER eat at Angel’s Seafood Restaurant and Buffet. This restaurant was highly advertised in the tourist’ flyers, but the food was overcooked, under-seasoned, low quality, and I really have concerns about the freshness of the seafood. The wait staff; however, was very pleasant and attentive. Bottom line -- skip Angel’s and keep driving down 192 East and go to Red Lobster, you won’t be disappointed by comparison.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magic Tree Resirt is located less than two miles from Disney World and a short drive from Epcot Center, Sea World, LegoLand, Kennedy Space Center and Gatorland. Adult and childrens pools are available onsite as well as picnic areas, tennis court, playground and much more. Magic Tree is the ideal location for fun and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Magic Tree Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Tree Hotel Kissimmee
- Magic Tree Resort Kissimmee, Florida