My husband and I visited Magic Tree Resort April 21 to April 27, 2008. It was our first visit to Florida and didn't know what to expect. Upon arrival we were a little concerned from the exterior of the resort. However once entering the facility we were totally impressed. We had a ground floor room, poolside. It was great. The rooms were VERY clean, plenty of linens, dishes, etc., whatever was necessary for efficiency use. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The pool was great - close to all theme parks and shopping! Would definitely visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magic Tree Resirt is located less than two miles from Disney World and a short drive from Epcot Center, Sea World, LegoLand, Kennedy Space Center and Gatorland. Adult and childrens pools are available onsite as well as picnic areas, tennis court, playground and much more. Magic Tree is the ideal location for fun and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Magic Tree Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Tree Hotel Kissimmee
- Magic Tree Resort Kissimmee, Florida