I have been to the Magic Tree resort on several occasions. Yes it is not the Hilton or any other high priced hotel room for 2-4x the price, and has no bar or restaurant. But here is the flip side. I see every time I go some type of renovation or upgrade to the property and rooms, it's an efficiency that has everything you need to help make you vacation affordable for families. If cooking is not your thing then there are numerous restaurants and food shopping in the area. I find the 3-5 mile ride down the road to get onto a Disney roadway system to parks quite convenient. Also found it to be a great center hub area to all other points of interest within a 20-30 minute drive. So kick back and relax by the hot tub or pool or spend the entire day away having fun exhausting yourself in the hot Florida sun. So in conclusion: not the Four Season but a great place for family and friends to meet and have a great time in and around the Kissimmee / Orlando area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magic Tree Resirt is located less than two miles from Disney World and a short drive from Epcot Center, Sea World, LegoLand, Kennedy Space Center and Gatorland. Adult and childrens pools are available onsite as well as picnic areas, tennis court, playground and much more. Magic Tree is the ideal location for fun and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Magic Tree Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Magic Tree Hotel Kissimmee
- Magic Tree Resort Kissimmee, Florida