“Nice place to stay”
Review of Grand Palms

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kissimmee
Grand Palms
Ranked #80 of 154 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I just came back home from our vacation, we stayed in Grand Palms and i must say it was very nice experience.

The condos are nice, overall clean and to my concept great for big families(we were 6 adults+1 todler)
The rooms were clean but i think the linen could had been better, and so does the towels in the bathroom and kitchen.
There was no toilet paper in de bathroom and no paper towels and sponge in the kitchen.

I really liked the gym and the tennis court(eventhough it would had been nice if the resort provided tennis equipment for us)
One thing that wasn't that great was the pool, it was dirty with leaves in it and i saw a cockroach swimming next to me.

But overall it was good, a very nice experience and i would stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank RoneolaH

Reviewed 1 November 2012

Just got back home from vacation in Florida , stayed @ the Grand Palms Circle,

Arrived on a Friday afternoon,paid extra to enter sooner than 4:PM , 3 bedroom comdo unit, nice furniture , over all clean, and spacious , Over all I do feel that they should change the Towels and washclothes ( often ) We purchased our own Bath towels and wash cloths, just because we thought it was a good idea and we are a little funny about using a wash cloth and towel that someone else has used , I did noticed staining on a washcloth and towel in the Master batjroom, so I was glad we did buy our own, the kitchen was clean , However I still used clorox spray bleach ( just me ) washer and dryer works, the dining room furniture was cute , but the chairs was very uncomfortable because the backing of the chairs was brass iron, that hurt if you are sitting there for a period of time , kitchen pots and pans , utensils, dishes etc was in pretty good condition, we cooked twice , went out mostly, the linens and comforters and linens should be changed once after so many washes , tends to look old and faded , but I still enjoyed Our 6 day stay, the fitness room is nice, the pool had leaves in it and I know that was because of the few windy days we had but someone shou;d have cleaned it out , and the spa the water was warm, but the unit where you see the temperature , 1 lady that was lying out said it wasnt working , no biggie, most of Our stay we was out venturing the areas, it was a place to rest and shower, I would still say much better in a sense than a hotel, you have more control & freedom. so I know all condo's arent going to be the same and all not going to be Grade A, but it's the House keeping department that is cleaning the condo's everyone clean dIfferent , what can I say , I would stay there again, and just hope that the lady with the 1 little girl wont be there , because she allowed that child to run through the house and I could hear every move she made and that was because there was no carpet on the floor in that condo except for the tile on the floor , I know this because I knoced on the door because of the little girl running so much,,, I called the management office before I knocked on the door ........

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank granprix49
Reviewed 31 July 2012

The main concern we had about this property was the cleansiness. The layout was perfect, but it's something about sleeping on others linen that heightens my senses. First off there was various stains on the walls and light switches and the ice trays in the freezer were dirty. The towels in the master bedroom were stained with something brown so this led my friend to do in detail inspection of the linens. He took the pillow cases off the pillows to inspect them and they were horrible so we bought our own pillow cases and pillows. Also we had to do our own cleaning and replenishing. It's not like when you're at a hotel were maids come in and replenish things like toilet tissue daily, we had to buy our own. When washing our clothes in the provided washer and dryer we discovered a note taped to the inside closet wall that ask us to "start washing towel and sheets" prior to our departure. This concerned me because it made us believe the stained towels were acutually dirty because the previous visitors failed to clean them. Also a fixture in the bathroom came tumbling down when my friend reached for a towel, so this was already tampered with. When we pulled out the suffer bed, dirt was all under it. Other than those concerns, the room was actuall ok after we bought some cleaning supplies, rags, etc. and cleaned.

Room Tip: Wash all your linens first or bring your own.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
9  Thank Vacationer8836
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Condo unit was very spacious and very, very clean. We had a second floor unit a short walk to the pool. Condo was nicely decorated and beds were comfortable. Full size washer dryer was a nice addition. We thoroughly enjoyed our week here and it was a great location to shopping and restaurants and of course Disney!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Sheannb
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Our 5 night condo rental was clean, well decorated, and the complex was nice. I too was concerned after reading some reviews but my fears were unjustified. This area was quiet, convenient and a GREAT bargain. So much space after being cramped in a hotel room together! Did not go to pool but it looked fine and was being used. Since the condos are indivually owned and managed you will need to do more research, but the condo community itself was great. There was a supertarget and publix and other stores/restaurants within about 2 miles or so.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank TheCarolinaTraveller
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Got back from our holiday in Florida yesterday. Was a little worried as after I booked our apartment at Grand Palms I saw some really bad reviews. So relieved when we got there! The apartment we stayed in was 8836a Grand Palms, which we booked through DVRO. It was clean and well equipped. The communal swimming pool was lovely. The sun beds were comfortable and spotless. Grand Palms is so well positioned to get to Disney and Universal Studios and Seaworld in no time at all. There are supermarkets and restaurants within easy reach.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank lionsroarsillot
Reviewed 22 February 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Grand Palms for two weeks in May 2011 with our 3 children. Looking at a few negative reviews I thought I would share our experience which was positive. We found the Grand Palms to be well maintained, with a nice uncrowded pool area and a hot tub as well. The grounds had an area for grilling dinner and an area where the kids could play. Units will vary as they are individually owned but ours was nice. We found the location to be perfect, only a few minutes to the Disney World parks. I would recommend this complex to anyone, we are returning for 12 nights again this May. I reviewed this once a few days ago and it never showed up, not sure why, so thought I would try again.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family