“never, ever stay here.....”

Red Carpet Inn & Suites Kissimmee
Ranked #118 of 152 Hotels in Kissimmee
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“never, ever stay here.....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2012

me and my wife stayed here,it is the most nastiest hotel i have ever stayed at,roaches in the room, they rent to nothing but the homeless,and drug addicts...internet did not work and when i or my wife would call to tell them they always say i dont know whats wrong with it,the beds where very uncomfortable,the blankets are worn out along with the sheets,the pillows and everything else.the maids are always drunk and very loud and rude.the fridge did not work,i lost twenty dollars in food,i have never seen a hotel run this poorly in my life,so beware if you do decide on staying there.

Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dave b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Manasquan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

Been to this locale once before and the woman at the front desk was extremely pleasant. This recent visit was a little more disappointing. While the rates are really low for the area (with Epcot Center and the Disney parks not far from here), it is your basic room, bath and bed. The decor is quaint but while they are pet friendly ($10 fee) they did not have a pet room on the first floor for us and balked at giving us a non-pet room. Pretty surprising considering the room we got was once a smoking room and there were burn marks in the rugs and on the furniture. (Good thing my pet doesn't smoke, huh?) They were very worried about additional cleaning of litter when we left so I made it a point to put down not only the cat's plastic sheet under his pan but an additional larger sheet to capture ALL litter. I also presume they have a problem with folks helping themselves to the ice machine as there was a very explicit note about "stealing ice" on the machine. The rooms was okay, there were plenty of towels, no extras as far as toilet paper or soap for washing. Just your basics! As said, okay in a pinch but I'm sure we can find better elsewhere.

Room Tip: Just make sure you are extremely specific about what you want when you check in.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank ginny110411

Travellers are raving about these Kissimmee hotels

Sebring, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2011

Horrible motel! Burns in the sheets and filthy rooms!

Stay away from this place!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Porthios
Gananoque, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2011

We reserved through booking.com with no reservation charges. Then on arrival we were charged an extra $16.96 reservation charge. The continental breakfast that was advertised was a pre-packaged pastry and one cup of coffee. There was a charge for a second cup of coffee. There were no complimentary toiletries. The towels were worn. The sheets had rust marks. The bed spread had a burn hole. The full size refrigerator in the room was over kill. The microwave on the top of the fridge was yelled and old. The bath tub had ground-in grime and the bathtub mat was grungy. The air conditioner fan was so loud we couldn't hear the tv. I guess we should have clues in to the dodgy area this hotel was in when we checked in and the desk clerk was sequestered behind a screened in cage.

• Stayed March 2011
2 Thank firstlady34
Davenport, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2010

First the check in was easy the room even better. Very roomy and clean . Slep like it was home , like the 3 HBO plus all the other channels, bathroom was clean as well as the fridge and micro. Big field in the back that was well landscaped and wounderful view of the stars. Thank you Red Carpet...

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank flyfishing40
Naples, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2010

I didn't make a reservation, because I knew there were plenty of places to stay in Kissimmee. It was 7PM and exhausted I checked into the Red Carpet Inn. The decor was nice and I had internet, so I thought I could deal with any minor issues for one night. When I decided to take a shower, it was filthy. There were pieces of old, curdled soap in the soap dish, the tub floor was dirty, and so was the toilet. I actually put toilet paper on the lid to pee. I didn't want to put my feet in the tub, so I thought I'd just keep my clothes on and sleep, and leave early in the morning. There were hairs on the pillowcase and bedbugs crawling around the sheets. That's when I took my stuff back to the car. When I told the manager he got defensive and didn't go with me to see the room, and only gave me $5 for the key return. I ended up paying $25 for 3 hrs in that disgusting room, and spent the night in my car. Even sleeping in the parking lot of the Walmart, in a small seat in my car was better than The Red Carpet Inn.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business