Overall no major complaints during our three night stay. The property was easy to find. Upon arrival, we received an upgrade to a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite in the towers. I note that our room faced Old Town but the noise was not an issue. The room itself was clean, spacious, and more than met our needs. Everything in the room worked without a hitch and the property itself was clean. Only issue we encountered, the room was no supplied with face towels during the first day. However, they were supplied promptly the next morning. The rating above should be a 4.5 versus a 4. We will definitely stay at Barefoot Suites next time we travel to Orlando.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated suites resort emanates the charm of "Old Key West". Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday's spacious rooms, and today's convenience. Airy one-bedroom suites with queen beds or 2 bedroom suites with a queen/King bed both are complete with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchens, each suite features a Full-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot Keys
- The Barefoot Suites Kissimmee, Florida