Chose Barefoot for our Orlando trip and selected 2 suites (2 families) in the 2nd week of June. The rentals are good but getting the hotel staff on phone was a painful exercise. Then when we got them on phone to verify our booking they'd put us on hold and then drop the call. When we complained on arrival the response was that due to shortage of staff they were "busy". By the time we checked in both my friend and I were fuming. We were sure we'd wrecked our families 3 nights 4 days by selecting this place. Then we walked into our suites and all our frustration just disappeared. Large spacious 2 bed self-catering apartment-suites, with a living room, clean spotless well stocked open kitchen, TV in each bed and the living room, clean well tiled shower, separate toilets all en-suite. A balcony which over looked the wooded area. The swimming pool and play area were a little further away from the building but this place is designed for an extended vacation stay. The neighboring area has an amusement park and a flea market at a walking distance when you're not in the mood for the Disneys, Universal, Epcot. The internal directory reads like a rule book - ignore it, except for the part of the checkout time. On the day of check out our car wouldn't start since we might have the lights on. As we were out-of-towners we asked for some contacts for a garage close by. Believe me, no help was forthcoming. We know it isn't a part of your deal but hey what happened to considerateness. Bottomline message - enjoy your suite and compare prices, don't bank on any service and you might walk away smiling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Barefoot Suites, you will step into a tropical oasis in the middle of all the Central Florida attractions. Our gated suites resort emanates the charm of "Old Key West". Experience the turn-of-the century feel, yesterday's spacious rooms, and today's convenience. Airy one-bedroom suites with queen beds or 2 bedroom suites with a queen/King bed both are complete with living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchens, each suite features a Full-sized sofa-sleeper for extra sleeping space. Enjoy the view of our private lake immerse yourself in our heated pools or hot tub. Adjacent are great dining options and activities for the entire family at Old Town Entertainment Complex. The Maingate entrance to Disney is just 3 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Barefoot Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot`n In The Keys Hotel Kissimmee
- Barefoot Keys
- The Barefoot Suites Kissimmee, Florida